UT Swag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ^^
    Well, you're right, overdoing it isn't so good either. Apart from that, I think your family might get angry if you come home with a new Unreal related tatoo. I can imagine it, they'll shout and say "you should have chosen a Tournament lettering instead!".

Just kidding.

Comment

rofl! i never come home with new tatoos...i do tem myself here home with a glass....:neckpain neckpain! cough cough oioioioi...

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
        lol....here s ze unreal belly

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6389[/ATTACH]

@ummie : i really dig what u ve done with that piece of metal,i first though it was lazer cut, does the "pressured watercut" work on inox too? i saw guys using it for customizing bikes but it was only on "classical" metals....i m a fan of inox and i need some advice on how the easiest way to cut it
        Yes laser or water jet can cut that material. I am hesitated to get more of these made and sell them to you guys, even if it is just to cover costs, and not make a profit. I don't think Epic would approve of someone selling their registered trademark with out their permission.

Comment

i win my t shirt from flag BUt google
          epic t ****s

Comment

I once took a T-****, but the flat end balanced on the bottom of the bowl, and then the shaft leaned over and scraped my left ball.

Comment

Found a UT3 shirt and ordered one ~ http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Unre...Shirt/34620226

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SpY View Post
                  Does it have a design on the back, by any chance?

Comment

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ttattoook.jpg/

Comment

Working...
                    X