UT Swag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Swag

If you made UT the T-shirt ~ I would buy it.

If you made UT the B-ball hat ~ I would wear it.

If you made UT the sandwich ~ I would eat it.

Why not throw Blackjack on a black T-shirt with a shockrifle? (Or Satin for that matter) Why not make a black b-ball hat that references all the UT's?

Just sick of seeing GOW shirts at Hot Topic. kthxbye

Originally posted by SpY View Post
    If you made UT the T-shirt ~ I would buy it.

If you made UT the B-ball hat ~ I would wear it.

If you made UT the sandwich ~ I would eat it.

Why not throw Blackjack on a black T-shirt with a shockrifle? (Or Satin for that matter) Why not make a black b-ball hat that references all the UT's?

Just sick of seeing GOW shirts at Hot Topic. kthxbye
    I posted a thread on how to obtain your very own Unreal shirt, located here: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...n-have-one-too.

Sadly, most people misunderstood and thought there was a giveaway going on. (Get ya paws off, ya grubbers, it's MINE).

Comment

Poor Gameslaya.

Well, there are t-shirts... but I have no idea where to get them from if you want to buy them. Once in a while Flak sends some stuff to some fans to show that Epic and her still care about us. If you win one you feel like you just won the lottery. lol

EDIT: Omg, I just rolled on the floor laughing like crazy. Accidentally wrote t-sh!ts and didn't notice it until I posted and it said t-****s. lol Somehow I laugh a lot today. Somehow it's also an awesome day. Someone tell a UT-joke so I can laugh more!

Comment

I proposed a trade with Flak, but she said that they were out and were not making anymore UT3 shirts so she offered me a Bulletstorm one instead.

Comment

Get a U logo tattoo,
          That's swag you can wear for life

Comment

Originally posted by ummie4 View Post
            I proposed a trade with Flak, but she said that they were out and were not making anymore UT3 shirts so she offered me a Bulletstorm one instead.
            I assume hope you accepted.
            Awww.... How much I wish I would get a Bulletstorm t-shirt too.

And an even bigger awww for no more UT shirts. :'( *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
              I assume hope you accepted.
              Awww.... How much I wish I would get a Bulletstorm t-shirt too.

And an even bigger awww for no more UT shirts. :'( *sniff*
              Nope! I was gonna send her one of those metal "U" logo medallions I made. Bulletstorm was alright but I really only wanted UT3 gear.

http://gamersportal.com/gamers/ummie...to?imageId=698

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
                Get a U logo tattoo,
                You know, I have no tattoos, but I've been saying for years if I did get one it'd be an Unreal "U"

Flak eh? I follow her on Twitter... will have to hit her up!

Also, our team (NOX) has been around for a few years now. After a team/clan forms the bad seeds & transients seem to drop out and the coolness seems to gel with the veterans.. I've been wanting to make some NOX shirts with an Unreal logo on the sleeve as well. NOX on the front, UT logo on the sleeve, gamer tag across the top of the back. Just worried about copyright thing putting an Unreal U on the sleeve. Would be cool to get Epic's blessing for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
                  Get a U logo tattoo,
                  I plan on getting a whole sleeve that is UT related. Just have to get the cash I already have it designed and everything.

I also got a UT shirt from the one MapPack Party that T5K threw, Doz got free swag from F1ak and I won one of the shirts.

Comment

Got my UT 3 T shirt when I bought my second copy I think it was the special edition version?

Comment

I think if you tattoo/make a shirt/make other swag, Epic would be fine with it as long as you don't sell it. Then it'd be pretty much free advertising.

Comment

OK with all this tat talk can the guy that has the Unreal tat post his picture of it again Sly i think it was you? Or Blitz

Comment

lol....here s ze unreal belly

Click image for larger version

Name:	u5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	3248761

@ummie : i really dig what u ve done with that piece of metal,i first though it was lazer cut, does the "pressured watercut" work on inox too? i saw guys using it for customizing bikes but it was only on "classical" metals....i m a fan of inox and i need some advice on how the easiest way to cut it

Comment

I'm also a fan of inox and "inoxx".
                            I think I'll get myself such a medallion too.

Hey Blitz, how about you put the classic U logo on your belly? I think it would look even better then!

Comment

hm?nope!...i have enough with the complete "unreal" one, need some free places for next adventures ,14 years of fun worth a lil unreal here or there but i dont want to look like a UT addict customized pc case!..even if i m really tempted by the iron guard with the flag....lolz

Comment

Working...
                              X