Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[Xbox] UT players wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Xbox] UT players wanted

I own the xbox edition of Unreal Tournament 3 and while the community is still alive a player needs to be on at specific times to hit those populated servers. My xbox buddy list is lacking UT addicts and I am looking for players to play with who may be playing after peak hours or may want someone for pickup games etc. I reside in North America though with the limited dedicated server options location isn’t much of a factor for me. If you are interested throw down your gamertag and I'll be happy to add you.

just add me to friends list i got the most ut addicts on xbox on my list lol usually ctf is filled during evening time 5 pm where i live

Comment

Originally posted by salvi prophet View Post
      just add me to friends list i got the most ut addicts on xbox on my list lol usually ctf is filled during evening time 5 pm where i live
      Already have you on my friends list good sir.

Comment

please add me...

gt = LOCH32

im in north america, pacific time

warfare please:]

Comment

I'm on Xbox UT3 24/7 i got a dedicated duel server up add me GT: Flags of Death

ggs earlier loch32 i already added you

Comment

I'm also very interested in, can add me?

Comment

add me please: Camineet4

Comment

I hope to be reigniting my UT3 360 flame in a couple weeks time and i'll try and drag some of the GoW3 community over too. The game is still around £15 in the UK (cheaper 2nd hand obviously). If i can get some cheaper new copies i'll run a competition and give some away.

Comment

I'm ordering UT3 this week. Should be on to start smashing some soon

Comment

I love ut3.

Gt is username

Comment

GT Broth3rofbodom

Comment

Working...
                      X