Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WREX anticheat - basic tutorial

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |213| i guess u don't know the meme, nvm =( .

Comment

• Originally posted by LLonewolf View Post
      I guess Jesus was.... on a KILLING TREE!

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH

Sorry =( .
      Oh that's messed up dude. I'm no priest, but if the athiests are wrong...wouldn't want to piss off the real Jesus.

Comment

• You know what, I'm done with this game. After 4+ years of playing nearly every day, I'm done. It's stupid to play if it's impossible to tell is someone is hacking (it just about is). To those of you who I accused wrongly, I'm sorry. To those of you who hack, have fun (but be honest). I'm going to find a different game/hobby. I will not alias and continue to play like many have. And I will not make another post after this one.

Comment

• BAI ENOCH! IT WAS FUN MAN! Hope to see you for UT4 if that should ever arise.

Comment

• I do not hack! I am just gooooooooooooooooooood

Comment

• Enoch probably hacked anyway, according to my abacus calculations.

Comment

• Originally posted by enoch84 View Post
                You know what, I'm done with this game. After 4+ years of playing nearly every day, I'm done. It's stupid to play if it's impossible to tell is someone is hacking (it just about is). To those of you who I accused wrongly, I'm sorry. To those of you who hack, have fun (but be honest). I'm going to find a different game/hobby. I will not alias and continue to play like many have. And I will not make another post after this one.
                Ok I guess I lied. I was SO pissed when I said that. Between work and LSD.God devulging private information on the internet (youtube), I was a bit upset. I will however play less UT when Diablo III comes out.

Comment

• YAY! He's back!

Comment

• Beer Drinkers is back up too

Glad you are all cool now. See how things turn out?

Comment

• Originally posted by |213| View Post

Beer Drinkers is back up too

Glad you are all cool now. See how things turn out?
                      Yeah, I realized what the consequences of not playing UT3 would be...not playing UT3. That's a sad sad thing.

Comment

• See!? Anytime I end up going away for vacation or something, UT3 is the first thing that crosses my mind that I'll miss.

Glad you are sticking around.

Comment

• Originally posted by |213| View Post
                          See!? Anytime I end up going away for vacation or something, UT3 is the first thing that crosses my mind that I'll miss.

Glad you are sticking around.
                          Thanks bro.

Comment

• I often want to uninstall when I can't find a game. Fire it up. Nothing but emptiness in servers unless it's a few newbs playing ffa. Still have it installed. I guess I'll be playing a few times a month until I die or my computer dies. This thread has been a thorough waste of time. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legionz View Post
                              I often want to uninstall when I can't find a game. Fire it up. Nothing but emptiness in servers unless it's a few newbs playing ffa. Still have it installed. I guess I'll be playing a few times a month until I die or my computer dies. This thread has been a thorough waste of time. Thanks.
                              Your welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by H4[K3R3V0|uT10N View Post
                                Okay guys, if you thought I was using a cheat, then you have me wrong, because I had that crap downloaded like 2 years ago, when Salco bugging the crap out of me, in more than just the stalking, but the insults to her ("J"). So totally forgot it was on my hard drive cos’ I have like 8-9 TB of data.
                                So Salco is hacking?

Asked Salco about it and he said he *only* asked for hax twice from Hacker Revolution. Hmm... Now to ask Hacker Rev if he gave them to Salco. ImpeachBush always said Boom had the highest haxer-clan member ratio in UT3. His bull**** detector was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X