Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't have an Unreal shirt? It's okay. You can have one, too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have an Unreal shirt? It's okay. You can have one, too.

Black shirt + contact paper + bleach =

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0427.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	3252246

See, now you can be just as cool as those people who win t-shirts.

+1

Simply awesome!

Comment

Pretty cool idea.

In before "everyone who posted in this thread gets a free UT t-shirt". ^_^

*hint hint*

Comment

Originally posted by «MechikTåj» View Post
        Pretty cool idea.

In before "everyone who posted in this thread gets a free UT t-shirt". ^_^

*hint hint*
        In before "everyone who posted in this thread gets a free UT death threat t-shirt". ^_^
        colon p

seasons greedings

Comment

wait, so everyone who posts in this thread gets a free ut shirt? sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bombs View Post
            wait, so everyone who posts in this thread gets a free ut shirt? sweet!!!
            ROFL!...nice...
            ...in...

Comment

Hell yeah, I love this one! I personally would love it having a Unreal shirt! This probably would make my day!

Comment

(Places palm on face)

Comment

woot PARTY TIME

Comment

Might have to make myself one of them

Comment

Originally posted by look_ma_no_head View Post
                      Might have to make myself one of them
                      Take this icon here,

[screenshot]http://www.seeklogo.com/images/U/Unreal_Tournament-logo-DACD32F99C-seeklogo.com.gif[/screenshot]

resize it to fit to a sheet of paper, and print it out. It will be blurry, but that's okay, you can still get the right shape from it.

Buy some contact paper, looks like this:

[screenshot]http://www.hardwarestore.com/media/product/101549_front200.jpg[/screenshot]

tape your print out UT logo to a window, then tape a section of contact paper over your UT logo.

Trace the UT logo with a marker on the contact paper.

Cut the shape out of the contact paper, and stick the plastic part on the shirt. Make sure it's sealed nicely.

Then, insert cardboard inside the shirt so that the bleach doesn't bleed through the back of the shirt.

Then, bleach the part where the UT logo goes. You can use spray bleach or a bleach pen. I used a bleach pen. If you use the sprayer, try not to use too much bleach as it may soak under the plastic.

[screenshot]http://www.washing-machine-wizard.com/images/clorox-bleach-pen-21271463.jpg[/screenshot]

When you are done, wash it under running water, then stick it in the washing machine. Take off the plastic thing before you stick it in the washing machine.

Bam, a shirt!

Comment

Working...
                      X