headshots on vehicle drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ummie4 View Post
    I haven't gotten any on the rocket turrets in downtown. Maybe the hitbox is so far off that I wouldn't think to shoot there.
    Who uses the rocket turrets in downtown? You may as well feign death in front of the core and let a Scorpion run you over.

Calling someone out on botting is a serious accusation, so I don't like to do it. But this brings up a good point. There is a regular on the warfare servers that seems to make the shots that count all the time. I don't wanna be the typical noob and call bot against a more experienced player than me but... I remember a match a few months ago where I was headshot out of a moving manta TWO times on avalanche. This person in not unbeatable when you cross his path 1 v 1. As I have hit him 3 times with shock alot b4 he could hit me 3 times.

I don't know how aim bots work in ut3. Do they display a hit box overlay? Soemtimes instead of calling out "Nice bot" i wanna call out "Nice toggle"
    Don't forget dumb luck can be a big factor. I've gotten a few Manta/Viper headshots in my time but I would never claim it's a sign of skill - it's just **** luck.

Next time you play that unnamed person record a demorec. Then if anything suspicious happens you can view it later from his perspective using behindview. If you're not sure what to look for there's plenty of people in this community with some experience in studying togglers who would probably take a look at it for you, myself included. If anything concrete can be put together from the demorec we could probably make a case to Flak and have the person banned from the Epic servers. I don't know though, I've never tried.

Comment

Calling someone out on botting is a serious accusation, so I don't like to do it. But this brings up a good point. There is a regular on the warfare servers that seems to make the shots that count all the time. I don't wanna be the typical noob and call bot against a more experienced player than me but... I remember a match a few months ago where I was headshot out of a moving manta TWO times on avalanche. This person in not unbeatable when you cross his path 1 v 1. As I have hit him 3 times with shock alot b4 he could hit me 3 times.

I don't know how aim bots work in ut3. Do they display a hit box overlay? Soemtimes instead of calling out "Nice bot" i wanna call out "Nice toggle"

Who is it, pm me the name of who u suspect and I'll check it out or let u know my thoughts on it. I know it isn't me cause I haven't headshot people out of a manta/viper in such a long time and I only ever remember doing it in vctf maps. Just PM me or something and I'll spec them for a while and we can go over it. Better off having more than one person on the case and working together to prove yay or nay or even having suspicion. Regardless I just want anyone suspectable to be checked out as a just in case. I don't really think anyone is botting currently but I mean if you have suspicion its for good reason as you are a good player and should be able to spot weird stuff.

Comment

thus far, i believe i have 2, maybe 3 manta headshots, and 1 backseat hellbender headshot...

ffs.

Comment

Working...
        X