Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you havent seen this

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    if you havent seen this

    if you havent seen this.. check it out. five stars


    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=799379


    No worries I won't make a poll

    #2
    Originally posted by geronaho View Post
    if you havent seen this.. check it out. five stars


    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=799379


    No worries I won't make a poll
    lol....without a good poll i feel guilty to spam the topic!

    thx for the info, was wondering wtf happened to all thoses tremendous threads (...with polls)

    Comment


      #3
      I recommend to do what Flak said. Change your password (and if possible your mail too, that's what I'll do soon to avoid possible spam, fishing attacks, etc).

      Comment


        #4
        What's up with all the hacking lately?

        Comment


          #5
          blame china!!!

          (sorry had to)

          Comment


            #6
            thanks for letting us know, wouldn't have seen it otherwise

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Sly. View Post
              I recommend to do what Flak said. Change your password (and if possible your mail too, that's what I'll do soon to avoid possible spam, fishing attacks, etc).
              Yes but is that really Flak?

              "haw" - bitstorm_omega

              Comment


                #8
                There's just one Flak. And Flak > Chuck Norris > hackers. So... nothing more to be said

                Comment


                  #9
                  Bummer. Took me an hour to figure out what the email was I used for this.

                  Hey, looks like Netflix cancelled my account on Jun7, just like I asked them to... WAITAMINUTE ...!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    i got my password auto changed they told me in an email

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Ehm just a question to be sure:
                      We revceived an E-Mail from Epic Games with a new password, let's say 123.
                      It replaced our old password, let's say abc.
                      So now we should change 123 to anything else!?
                      I think it's unsafe to use our abc since the hackers got the encrypted PWs and might decrypt it some day, right?

                      Too bad I can't remember which PW I used, lol...

                      Cheers!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
                        Ehm just a question to be sure:
                        We revceived an E-Mail from Epic Games with a new password, let's say 123.
                        It replaced our old password, let's say abc.
                        So now we should change 123 to anything else!?
                        ....+1 to this question

                        Comment


                          #13
                          well yeah... common sense would be to change it anyway since 23423iubub or whatever they send is usually impossible to remember anyway.

                          i changed mine when this thread was made, not worried..

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yes, but did you choose your old password or a new one?

                            Cheers!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X