UT3 Achievements Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Achievements Question

I notice in the achievement list that not all of the match achievements say "ranked." Does this mean that for the "non-ranked" match achievements, I can go after them offline?

Yup. I guess that's what they mean.
    But imo achievements are b*ll... anyway since you don't need them to have fun and addiction in UT

Comment

hopefully he will discover that while doing those achievements ONLINE!, on the PC!

(or are there no achievements on the pc? i can't remember getting 1 tbh.)

Comment

There are. I know best as a Headhunter/Rocket Scientist/Flak Monkey/etc. who unlocked achievements by doing such things online. However, I don't care about achievements. I care about the game itself and its community and the people that I meet ingame! Achievements are a waste of time and effort - normal gaming is a waste of time too, but in this case you don't have to put effort into it, you enjoy the matches!

Comment

ow lol xD
          i didn't think of those as achievements xD
          just a nice voice thingy that keeps up the atmosphere and the announcing of the tournament.

Comment

I think announced achievements are an encouraging sign that you are improving.
            So enjoy them as they occur!

Comment

Well, I didn't mean the announcements but achievements, for example like Brainsurgeon. You get it by having 10 Headhunter awards in 10 matches
              So I unlocked them without really noticing but didn't care. I ignore them. Don't need them t have fun with UT3! I just need my evil sounding announcer who says HEADSHOT or MONSTERKILL (why is there no Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Mo-Monsterkill-kill-kill anymore? Apart from that I miss the classic announcer ) or HATTRICK! That's rewarding enough.

Comment

i don't think ive ever checked for those achievements xD
                like you say it's 100% useless. i bet i got some of them but i had fun whit the game whitout knowing i get those.
                i downloaded a ut2k4 annauncer audio mod =P fun for offline. especialy the ho-ho-ho-holy ho-holy ****!! when doing a smaller map whit way to many bots
                but the new ones are good sometimes to.

edit: lol i can't say *****. but they shout it out LOUD in their game xD

Comment

Working...
                X