Clear All

Yes, nazi-trolling has got to stop...

Comment

i blame PicantSauce

Comment

Just vote Morbid they will rage.

o e o e o

Comment

yeah just ignore people like that, only reason they say **** like that is to put you off your own game, the more people say **** like that, the more YOU are getting under their skin with mass ownage!!!

embrace it MUWHAHAHA..

seriously though just ignore people like that, their own fault if they have a self esteem complex problem.

Comment

That's called profanity, it happens alot on online. Best thing to do is keep playing and ignore him until he gets kicked or banned. *Warning* Do not feed the troll, he'll only distract you more. Don't even whipser. Just be a silent assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ga-Reef View Post
              That's called profanity, it happens alot on online. Best thing to do is keep playing and ignore him until he gets kicked or banned. *Warning* Do not feed the troll, he'll only distract you more. Don't even whipser. Just be a silent assassin.
              I thought profanity was about spewing bad words? I do that a lot, especially when things go horribly wrong.

Comment

I will agree that there are a lot of ignorant noobs in the UT3 community. One reason we can't have any newbies stay to get better is because we have ignorant players that type bad things that may offend other players from playing again. Trust me, I've seen in it plenty of servers, plenty of times.

Comment

^This. That's exactly what I was saying most of the time
                  Those who rage a lot at newcomers are a huge problem, I've seen it often enough. A newcomer doesn't know what to do with the orb or leaves a Raptor at the enemy base when he wants to take the flag - but instead of "teaching" him and explain what he has done wrong and why he should avoid that people just insult him as an idiot, a noob, write "gtfo you stupid *insert another insult here*" or do something else and what happens the next 2-5 minutes? The player leaves and you don't see him again...

Comment

u know it happen to old players too, last nite on my own server (runs morpheus3 since 3 yrs at least on ut2k4) by "pro" player who wasnt abble to join mokkum server where he play habitually...
                    he have spend all his time to comment the map and the players on the server, here s some of his ideas:
                    -this s**t map isnt official
                    -only newbies plays here
                    -weapon stay is for lamers
                    -low grav suxx
                    -nothing but the "league"...?? wtf is that ?esl.eu?
                    the guy was really skilled, so i bet he s a long time player, but each time someone was trying to reply to him he was typing/killing....he was like lot of "pros" rushing on the shield belt (sort of ****** imo) .....overusing the minigun to fix his lack of accuracy on long range aiming and using insultant words to everyone around him...
                    ...nope i ve not banned him, we was a bunch of old farts on the server...we watched him doing his "spectacle" and than he left....
                    noone invited him to play on our newbie server and we force noone to play on morpheus with or without weapons stay

if i have no problem to deal with a newbie raging & calling me with bird names i really dont understant & accept how long time players can still so stupid....but bah! long time player doesnt mean mature...right

Comment

that guy was in epic vctf #2 yesterday trying to **** off the NA vctf community but wasn't working and it was making him rage so bad. We just laughed at him then went to DFB because well we like customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                        ^This. That's exactly what I was saying most of the time
                        Those who rage a lot at newcomers are a huge problem, I've seen it often enough. A newcomer doesn't know what to do with the orb or leaves a Raptor at the enemy base when he wants to take the flag - but instead of "teaching" him and explain what he has done wrong and why he should avoid that people just insult him as an idiot, a noob, write "gtfo you stupid *insert another insult here*" or do something else and what happens the next 2-5 minutes? The player leaves and you don't see him again...
                        I'll be honest I do get ****** off a noobs, but its never for not knowing what to do usually. Most of the time its when they start running their mouth about how their team won and blah blah blah, when they had no decision on the outcome. Like warfare team red wins, top 2 playes over 200 points, bottom player on there team is noob 1, who has 20 points for 3 rounds. He starts talking **** on blue because his team won. Now is that right? no. Yes the top 2 red team players who actually know what the hell is going on don't say a word. I just can't stand people who don't know whats going on or are not good enough to even start to talk **** who talk ****.

Comment

Oh yes, that server is really nice, I fav'd it yesterday. I wish we EU folks had a server with all those awesome custom maps and all default maps! Most vCTF servers are Suspense Only... Sure, Suspense is a nice map but it gets boring after a while, apart from that it has some minor flaws and bugs (I could fix it if there is no fixed version yet and if admins would be willing to put it on servers). CTF is not popular so I will have to stick with vCTF... The The Last server is the only similar one that I can think of. And geez, you guys even have a vCTF version of Lava Giant and a remake of Atari Tanks!!
                          At least I have a decent ping on that server. Will visit it more often in the future so maybe we'll meet again for some vCTF matches Oldskool!

Seems like that guy is not just on EU servers...
                          Such trolls should get a permanent ban on servers for the sake of the newcomers!

Comment

LMAO
                            AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- i know this player :

- he insults me all the time - LMAO

- if you really care that much i can give you his UID etc:

- i have not banned him from our servers - but someone else is more than welcome to ban his game key [Crazy, BastardBrain, Fijut etc etc]

- seriously what is worse - a 1 line insult - or a 4 page thread that is more active people than UT3 itself.??

- play on our server and this **** does not happen
                            *p.s. i would be happy to ban this person on the grounds of insults: but is it necessary?
                            [hint hint to my fellow admins ]

Comment

Originally posted by TKBS View Post
                              - seriously what is worse - a 1 line insult - or a 4 page thread that is more active people than UT3 itself.??
                              ...lol....good question

Comment

yeah
                                was thinking it
                                too bad i did not type it

Comment

Working...
                                X