X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car chase with unreal sounds :)

something to keep your work day going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OuknAm3ZFk&NR=1

btw, not super sure if the sounds are from earlier ut versions.

Nice!

Yes, they are from earlier versions, the UT2003 announcer says "First Blood", the UT2004 male announcer says "Unstoppable", "Godlike" and "Holy Sh*t!" but the "Prepare to fight" and the "Humiliation" announcements are from Quake III Arena

So basically the majority of sounds are from UT2004 (it includes the 2k3 announcer) and just two are from Q3A, so the title is plain wrong. Should be UT2kx sounds + 2 Q3A sounds

Comment

lol, I hope you remembered all this and didn't buy and go through all the games to find out

The title is not wrong, I never said they are from unreal games. They are just unreal, as not real hehe.

Comment

After all those years I just know those sounds and recognize every announcer voice and can name its game (well, okay, okay... only in the UTs and Quake III tbh)
        I didn't have to look them up, I just knew what announcer they are

Too bad the classic announcer was not part of the video. "Unstoppable" sounds way better in that echo, partially "mechanic" and evil voice than the announcer they used for it.
        Instead of "Prepare to fight" I would have used the male announcer's "PLAY" sound from UT2004 and instead of the Q3A "Humiliation" announcement the UT2004 male announcer's announcement from the gametype Invasion, also "Humiliation", would have been better imho. Different announcers just don't work well together. But honestly, I think "You have lost the match" said by the classic announcer would have been the best choice at the end of the video!

Comment

you have lost the match!!! lol!!
          how about "humiliating defeat"

Comment

First "crash": "First Blood"; second "crash": "Fender Bender!"; after the third "crash": "Hattrick!"
            That would be funny lol

Comment

off topic, dangerous & crazy but what a fraqing driver!

Comment

Working...
              X