Active UT3 DUELING community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active UT3 DUELING community

I've always been a fan of the UT series and as a competitive gamer, I can appreciate the insane amount of time it takes to really master this game and other similar games. I'm not good by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm looking to consistently play and put in the effort to improve my game.

I know UT3 never really took off like a lot of people wished it would have (at least here in America it didn't). I'm wondering if there's an active community where I can find people to duel and improve my game. Thanks!

Xfire UT3 North American Duel Community.

Comment

Originally posted by BeastmodeBenji View Post
      I've always been a fan of the UT series and as a competitive gamer, I can appreciate the insane amount of time it takes to really master this game and other similar games. I'm not good by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm looking to consistently play and put in the effort to improve my game.

I know UT3 never really took off like a lot of people wished it would have (at least here in America it didn't). I'm wondering if there's an active community where I can find people to duel and improve my game. Thanks!
      Hello mate!

Yea well if youre from NA and are up for some higher ping games then check out on irc quakenet #ut3.tdm , #clanbase.ut3 and also sign up for the ladder on www.clanbase.com

Comment

Working...
      X