X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad you liked it Benfica

Comment

OMG This is uber-awesome. Much thankies.

Comment

I am glad you liked it JetSpandex

Comment

even ColourProcess_LC seems too contrasty for me in some places on most maps, so I prefer to go back to default ut postprocessing. anyway good job!

Comment

While I love the colours, when using your engine config file - its a total "white out" when playing Avalanche, so much so, its unplayable, so I'm going to switch back.

Not able to edit it myself, but if anyone has already done an edit, that makes that map playable, by all means upload it

Comment

Originally posted by Transmitthis View Post
              While I love the colours, when using your engine config file - its a total "white out" when playing Avalanche, so much so, its unplayable, so I'm going to switch back.

Not able to edit it myself, but if anyone has already done an edit, that makes that map playable, by all means upload it
              Problem is most likley the same issue that occured in Downtown for me. for some reason the fog acts up and over brightens everything for no reason using certain modes.

Comment

Tks, Crazy
                It's no bother really, as I just got a new monitor with much better contrast, so will carry on with the default settings.

I do hope Epic decide to colour up UT4 UT2014 or whatever they call it

Comment

Yes, it indeed looks really bad in some maps. That is why Epic needs to include this in UT4

Comment

Not exactly this, but better configuration for the postprocess options. Especially relative ones, not absolute - that's why this solution is bad in certain places, yet the menu postprocess options and Blossom work good everywhere.

Comment

That is because blossom only sets desaturation in every post process to 0 and disables bloom (I think it also disables DOF).
                      This baby changes everything, the values used here get multiplied by the ones on the maps.

Comment

No, no it doesn't. See the bottom of my post here.

Comment

For me, the big advantage is that 100GPing100's method works online

Comment

Yes, and that's exactly what I mean - notice that the stock post-processing settings (Vivid, Intense etc.) also work online and don't screw up the hue settings of individual zones that were defined by the mapper, so it also works by multiplying. The weird thing is that Epic never made any tool to create those and add them to that menu, and they should do that in their next UT game.

Comment

I see your point.
                              I can improve this, may take time and hard work, but this can be much better and look good on all maps. Maybe I'll work on it today

Comment

Can you? Like I said, it seems that this method overwrites every postprocess zone instead of altering it. For example, VCTF-Necropolis is supposed to have a greenish tint to it, which is removed with this method, causing the loss of atmosphere unique to the map. And it also doesn't work with underwater zones - you're supposed to have blurry vision underwater, and from what I remember this removes that, so it feels as if you're swimming in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X