No announcement yet.

2 New Server CTF and TDM UTcomp (EU) DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMMIT I MISSED IT! Maybe if we create a thread here on the forums (and other UT related forums) about setting up some CTF games, we might get some interest growing in the game type. I mentioned the idea over at BOOM clan's website a so far a few would be up for it.

Comment

We currently have the nOx multivote server that we play regular ctf on once in awhile but if there is a need and it would get used I could swap a few things out and set up a regular ctf server on the nOx box.

Comment

That would be very kind of you Bubba. I'd definitely play and I know a few others who would join as well. I just wish more people would show interest.

Comment

yeah need more ppl to play ctf

Comment

Great games yestrday... Its a nice server with some realy good players. Its also very refreshing couse i played mostly VCTF....Today i have to dl the maps so i can learn them.
            Great work Benczek!!

C U today!!

Comment

The new server is even better than the one before btw, join guys .

Comment

Originally posted by Wunderbar_007 View Post
                Yea, I would kill for a populated CTF server with ping under 100
                Get back on xfire. There are enough people who like CTF to get one going in north America. Chicago server is set up and ready for 5v5 ctf. Bomb's has a server too I think.

Comment

New server is up

Comment

Got a chance to join a match earlier today, a nice 3 vs 3. Populated server, kind people and very **** skilled! Amazing server and my ping wasn't even all that bad, 116 from NA. Looks like I found what I've been looking for until a NA server appears.

Hello Random! Good to hear from you I'll definitely keep that in mind thank you! I swung by those servers, but there is no one there at the time that I can play, and that's not very often these days

Comment

free to join and yeah Pro players

Comment

Working...
                      X