• Show
Clear All

• replied
    this is suck ****in bull****,
    **** gears of war 3
    fix our ****ing game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The crosshair bug fix is pretty simple. It's a pain, but at least you do not have to leave the game/server to fix it. Same fix with your custom keys binds when they stop working.

The custom key binds stop working mostly on servers with custom maps and you get it on certain maps and certain servers much more than others.

The sound bug is much much worse. It's a real pain. Rebooting seems to be the only way to fix that one once it happens. I get it ~10% of the time with my USB soundcard. I would get that one much more often with a sound blaster card. Which is why i now use the USB headset.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used to play UT3 for about 2 years and I never faced that bug on servers that run official maps only.
    Maybe it can happen on such circumstances as you say, but I do believe it has something to do with custom maps or in-game download.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, Suspense, Sandstorm, Necropolis, Kargo, Hydrosis etc. are not custom maps, still this bug can appear and the announcements will not be played unless you reconnect

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If the announcer is missing, it's either because you played a custom map or because you downloaded a map in-game.
    It's very annoying.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    delete the cache files work when the prob is with the ut comp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if this happens and all else fails, the best thing to do is empty your cache and also go into My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config and delete the following two files:
    1. UTComp
    2. UTComp3vb2 (your version may be different)
    This happens to me all the time and this always fixes it. I lose hud, crosshiars and all player skins turn white.
    The only downside is, upon reconnecting with a server that has UTComp, you will have to download these two files along with any custom map that is running. They are not big files but UT Comp causes issues that result in HUD vanishing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i don't have this error very often, and it's very quick to fix.

I find the game clock tends to disappear often though, without the rest of the hud disappearing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After doing this the announcements are still gone.
    Especially in CTF and vCTF this is a pity since the announcements are very important. You have to know when the flag has been taken after all and you don't always pay attention to the message.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as cr4zy said, to fix it in game, just press esc, go to settings tab and back to game. The crosshair will appear now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used to have this issue, it comes in a package with another issue; no announcer

Since I installed the Titan Pack first, then the 2.1 Patch, the issue seemed to be gone for good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    press esc go to settings and quit back to the game. There is no permanent fix it's random.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic No crosshairs bug-report

No crosshairs bug-report

every so often, i loose my cross-hairs.

deleting the local cache is not a fix
    i don't think it's from any mod, happens with mods and non-mod servers
Working...
X