• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    llone, random and scorch are right :>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LLonewolf View Post
    Magwa, I think that was what Crazy was talking about and this picture pretty sums it up :
    [SHOT]http://lolpics.se/pics/10094.jpg[/SHOT]
    ...lol....nice one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LLonewolf View Post
    lolpicture
    That is amazing and so true. xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW, I identify myself with the left part of the picture very well
    (does not really surprise me though... time to play Ninja Gaiden again )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Magwa, I think that was what Crazy was talking about and this picture pretty sums it up :
    [SHOT]http://lolpics.se/pics/10094.jpg[/SHOT]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
    You seem to think that "game-market" only refers only to ut players or something. Honestly your reply makes no sense in the context of what cr4zy was saying.
    What Cr4zy was saying is the majority of the game market like ****ty slow paced military games. Remember today's market isn't the same as it was in 1999. It's a lot bigger and contains many gamers who weren't playing in 1999. Hell, most people I speak to in life haven't even HEARD of unreal tournament. And given the option they'd rather play COD or some bull**** than any arena shooter, regardless of how good it may be.
    Agreed. UT99 was popular in a time before there were any good simulation type shooters. Once Counterstrike took off it was never the same for arcade style shooters. New players found it too hard to compete with the old players so they stuck with the easier games that Cr4zy was talking about. The old players eventually stopped playing or spread out among more games. Kids today want the quick fix. They don't want a game that takes 500+ hours to get competitive at.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa View Post
    Unreal and UT99 neither had that problem and you had snipers that could help with game play like CTF.. If you hid in a corner in UT you did not last long the weapons were very powerfull and the results were a much faster and more fluid gameplay.. but hey what do I know I have only played the game since 1999...
    You seem to think that "game-market" only refers only to ut players or something. Honestly your reply makes no sense in the context of what cr4zy was saying.
    What Cr4zy was saying is the majority of the game market like ****ty slow paced military games. Remember today's market isn't the same as it was in 1999. It's a lot bigger and contains many gamers who weren't playing in 1999. Hell, most people I speak to in life haven't even HEARD of unreal tournament. And given the option they'd rather play COD or some bull**** than any arena shooter, regardless of how good it may be.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Right now for UT, the best thing would be to update UT3 with a good patch, and allowing some time to pass for another brand new UT to release in a few years.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cr4zy View Post
    The majority of the market won't demand one because the majority of fps gamers suck, they just want to sit in corners and spray.
    I believe that is a direct result of the last two incarnations of the game less powerfull weapons, and environments where players blend in more less color , it also brought about the neon skins and other.. addons all directed at making players stand out ..

Unreal and UT99 neither had that problem and you had snipers that could help with game play like CTF.. If you hid in a corner in UT you did not last long the weapons were very powerfull and the results were a much faster and more fluid gameplay.. but hey what do I know I have only played the game since 1999...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I better get to play UT4 soon, or ELSE...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forever... until there will be a new Unreal game and if it will be Unreal 3 and not a UT4 there will be two chances:
    1. We will see more threads like that until there is a UT4.
    2. There is a Unreal 3 forum and the Unreal 3 community will have to deal with such threads

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL how many times are we going to see threads like this??

Edit: This was my 69th post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLEASE MAKE A NEW UT EPIC
    cant find a othere game that is as good as ut
    sick of the realistic fps shooters
    plz EPIC

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We've had already enough of these threads and we have discussed this topic many times already, more than it would be even necessary. After a while it gets annoying because people like to post rants (in most cases you see the first rants on page 2 and sometimes even on page 1 of such a "UT4" thread) :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go where the money is, right? Don't listen to your customers, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X