PS3 voice chat option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 voice chat option?

Some friends and I purchased the game last week and love it. The only problem is that voice chat is a ***** to setup for some reason. But anyways, my real question is that why you have to press d-pad to enable voice chat. Its very distracting since this game is really fast paced. I wish they had an option so its enabled all the time. Is there any option or mod to do that?

Apart from that this game is old school FPS and I love it!

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    Some friends and I purchased the game last week and love it. The only problem is that voice chat is a ***** to setup for some reason. But anyways, my real question is that why you have to press d-pad to enable voice chat. Its very distracting since this game is really fast paced. I wish they had an option so its enabled all the time. Is there any option or mod to do that?

Apart from that this game is old school FPS and I love it!
    You can remap the voice chat to an easier button.

Also, for open voice chat, I hear that there is a glitch that allows you to do so. Hold your mic button down when a round ends, and I think the voice chat stays on for the rest of the next match. I never tried this, however.

EDIT:
    OK UT3 SUPPORTS OPEN MIC they shouldve put this in the manual..any way FIRST MAKE SURE YOUR MIC IS CONNECTED there are alot of problems with bluetooths i think you have to turn them on before you start the game BUT THIS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORKS WITH USB mics. go to a game and hold down whatever button you would normally talk with.. THEN WHILE YOUR STILL HOLDING IT DOWN PRESS START let the pause menu stay up for about 2 seonds then press start so your back in the game then let go of the talk button.. THERE YOU GO your mic now picks up sound while you are not pressing what ever you have as the talk button. I HAVE TRIED THIS WITH ABOUT 10 people all of them using thier USB MICS though and it works you can hear everything in the background IT IS MUCH CLEARER and easier to hear, i have not tried bluetooth mics yet.. hope this helps! go try it with a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
      You can remap the voice chat to an easier button.

Also, for open voice chat, I hear that there is a glitch that allows you to do so. Hold your mic button down when a round ends, and I think the voice chat stays on for the rest of the next match. I never tried this, however.

EDIT:
      Thanks will give this a try. Seems far fetched but if it works, that would be awesome

Comment

Working...
      X