geronaho needs help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This game is pushing four years old, making it pretty ancient in terms of hardware requirements. Pretty much anything you will find on Newegg today will work.

Specifically anything made in 2007 or later will do just fine. I would personally suggest something like a Radeon HD 5770 or an early GeForce 400 series card. They're the earlier DirectX 11 cards so they're fairly low-budget now and still kick hard enough to last a few more years.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 relies on the processor more than the graphics card. A plain/decent graphics card will work fine, but if you got a nice processor, the game runs a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic geronaho needs help!

geronaho needs help!

I know this a game forum and not the best place to ask this but I am turning to my UNREAL community for help.

I need a new vid card for my pc. I am tired of playing a lego looking game. This is the only game I really play a lot of. I have plenty of room in my case and my power supply is good so that's not a issue. I want a good one but I don't want to get more than I will need for this. ATI 6 series? Is a 450 good enough?

OH and don't try to be sneaky and set me up with some rinky dink card. I will still boom headshot you and use my new titan hackz lolololol
Working...
X