Retribution teh fragmovie by KixzoR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retribution teh fragmovie by KixzoR

Hi this is my first project that i started long long ago and canceled it 4 times cuz of lack of time.But finaly its finished and i hope u ppl gonna like it! Frags are from official clanbase and esl and irc pickup matches on @quakenet.Download link will be soon here is for now youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP8zBq7EdJA

Frags are recorded with fraps(20fps) and on in game demoslomo 0.25 cuz for smooth look.

Songs:Pendulum-Salt In The Wounds
    Pendulum-Self Vs Self(feat In Flames)
    PanterA -Yesterday Don't Mean ****
    Static X-All In Wait

K iv menage 2 upload video duo 2 some probs i had with connection but at least here it is link!

http://www.2shared.com/file/rlcRpsOJ...tribution.html

Programs Used:Unreal Tournament 3
    Fraps
    Rypel Cam
    Sony Vegas Pro 8
    Adobe After Effects CS4

Keep playing UT3 cuz its the best ut ever!!!!! Peace!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kixzor View Post
    Hi this is my first project that i started long long ago and canceled it 4 times cuz of lack of time.But finaly its finished and i hope u ppl gonna like it! Frags are from official clanbase and esl and irc pickup matches on @quakenet.Download link will be soon here is for now youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP8zBq7EdJA

Frags are recorded with fraps(20fps) and on in game demoslomo 0.25 cuz for smooth look.

Songs:Pendulum-Salt In The Wounds
    Pendulum-Self Vs Self(feat In Flames)
    PanterA -Yesterday Don't Mean ****
    Static X-All In Wait

Programs Used:Unreal Tournament 3
    Fraps
    Rypel Cam
    Sony Vegas Pro 8
    Adobe After Effects CS4

Keep playing UT3 cuz its the best ut ever!!!!! Peace!!!!!!!!!
    14 minutes of good ol' frags! I love some of the air flaks.

FPS is kinda choppy, but I got used to it after awhile, and I think the slowdown helped a bit.

Comment

ahhhh much better than the first version . too much frags on me! But i own you also on my fragmovie so it's ok ! Gogo my croatian!!!

Comment

I thought the movie was awful. LOL

But the frags were all superpr0. Easily the best out of all the UT3 compilations out there.
        KixzoR#14ever

Comment

as i said before: 14mins of pure intense UT3. pretty nice!

Comment

Kix is a luck noob!

nice job

Comment

Agree with hotcake.

It makes me sad watching absolutely great frags at a pitiful framerate. It feels like a slide show. If it wasn't for that it's definitely the best UT3 frag video yet...

Comment

Great video , great frags!!! Gratz Kixzor !!!

W8ing for the dload link.

Comment

Watched and I really like it! Awesome music, great frags and makes a lot of fun to watch this one! Hopefully there will be a download soon! Anyway, I added this one to my faves on YouTube (as usual). Keep it up, buddy!

Comment

download link is finally up u can see it at description on my first post!

Comment

im just fed up with all these ut3 frag movies. I've seen enough of them, and they all include the same kind of kills. the effects at the intro were nice but apart from that, I cant watch more than a minute of this.

EDIT: SITW is nice, everything else is just giving me a headache.

Comment

Working...
                      X