Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help cd key banned

Hello Everyone

I Need Help. I Have Ut3 ORIGINAL for more than 2 Years . lately when Im Playing it Says:

"You have been Forcibly removed...CD Key Banned"
    I Cant Play anymore cause when i enter 1 min later im removed from game!

I have intalled agin and again but problem remais!

What can i do????

Hello,

that's indeed a very annoying situation.
    Send a PM to Flak and ask her for help. She may be able to help you by giving you a new key

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's a server announcement. Does it only happen on one server?

Comment

I think it's possible that his happens when UT3 asks for the CD key (after installation and from time to time it does it again and again). Maybe someone stole his key (quite possible)?

Comment

You are certainly not banned by chance...
          My crystal ball says me, you must be "Girl-Leader". Am I wrong ?

Comment

It Hapend on Epic Severs..the Only with Average Ping. At other servers is impossible to play!!
            I Had to Change Character name. cause when i did it i can play for a while..a month..! then remove again!

Comment

Why you are not telling us your nickname in game ? All will become probably very clear...

Comment

I used many Nicknames the first was Sweatbear then..GirlLeader.. FastFatbastard.... i changed because start giving me that problems!

Comment

DING! Zephyr wins.

Comment

777 Jackpot !!! But I show the trick !

I found that about you :

27-03-2011 17:18 EPIC|WAR2 Dumbldor go on multiplay forum
                    27-03-2011 17:18 EPIC|WAR2 F*g_FATBastard CD KEY BANNED what can i do?
                    27-03-2011 17:19 EPIC|WAR2 Dumbldor GO ON multiplay forum. Post you problem.
                    27-03-2011 17:19 EPIC|WAR2 F*g_FATBastard ok
                    You are renaming you "Fast"Fatbastard on epic forum .
                    Anyway... Why you post here then ? Next time at least assume in front of the admin here: http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/complaints/
                    And if you are never reading messages in game for the reason of your ban, you can post your nickname here : http://bot1.multiplay.co.uk/cgi-bin/flash/bans.cgi

Also (recently when you were in game) :

25-02-2011 00:26 EPIC|WAR2 uzza-azel girl leader u idiot dont spawnkill the whole time
                    25-02-2011 16:31 EPIC|WAR2 IronicV1rus !admin Girl-leader spamkilll core with titan
                    25-02-2011 22:23 EPIC|WAR2 TokyoPsycho ypur last spankillin noobgirl
                    01-03-2011 23:13 EPIC|WAR2 Multiplay Admin: Girl-Leader, You will come back on the server in 28 days for your repeated deliberate spawnkilling...
                    01-03-2011 23:13 EPIC|WAR2 Multiplay Admin: Girl-Leader, You will come back on the server in 28 days for your repeated deliberate spawnkilling...
                    01-03-2011 23:13 EPIC|WAR2 Multiplay Admin: Next time Girl-Leader if you restart you will get a permanent ban...
                    01-03-2011 23:13 EPIC|WAR2 Multiplay Admin: Next time Girl-Leader if you restart you will get a permanent ban...
                    This is your third ban for your deliberate spawnkills and you dare to post like an innocent . Everybody on multiplay server play with original ut3 so it's not a reason to ruin their games.
                    If you are a fanatic shock wave titan user in enemy base (especially when your team is not controlling the last nod or when the core is unassailable from the base (coldharbor /tankcrossing), I suggest you to go offline with 32 bots and use the god mode to enjoy a such interesting gameplay...
                    Finaly, it's your last temporary ban (this one expires the 30th march)... Next time as said before, it is a permanent ban. So if you are not reading or should I say constantly ignoring messages in game... I'm glad, you are finaly taking care (even clumsily...) of your situation. I dont know if you come here by ignorance or dissimulation but now respect players and stop to generate complaints from them.

PS : Now your situation is clear. If you tell me than you stop deliberate spawnkills (not only with words). I can remove your ban today

Comment

First of all thanks to your answer.
                      I Didnt know what means spanwkilling,even in google there is no translation.. i understand some english but not everything. In game mode i didnt realise what i was doing. and the yellow messages appear very fast. If i knew it i wont do it for sure.!!!! Sorry !!!!
                      Now i think i know what it is Spawn....! I want to play clean! Can i use again my last Nickname?

Comment

With "Girl-Leader" or "SweetBear" no problem !
                        Ban removed ! We count on you ! Enjoy

Comment

i'll keep an eye on you ...

Comment

dyeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrp

Comment

Thanks man 4 ur compreention.
                              We will see in battle!

Comment

Working...
                              X