Clear All

• replied
    Are still people playing Unreal?
    I only can say how good that is when I'm watching it on Youtube
    I hope after Gears of War 3 you will look after Unreal Tournament again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
    This kind of stuff by Epic demonstrates that they still loves this game and overall series

Nice!
    yup...+1

...respect

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This kind of stuff by Epic demonstrates that they still loves this game and overall series

Nice!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're pretty awesome yourself Sly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you!

THANK YOU FLAK!!!
    And thank you Tim Sweeney for your signature!!
    And a thank you at the whole developer team that worked on Unreal for this awesome game that influenced more than just one generation of gamers!
    I really appreciate it!

I would make a photo of it as well but my camera's battery seems to be empty so it will take a while until I can upload one - apart from that the weather ┬žux a bit (cloudy and rainy) so it wouldn'T be that well lit. I'll take a photo of it when the weather gets better!

Seriously, I've never seen a company rewarding their community just for being a fan of one of their franchises!
    Epic, you are simply epic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All I keep hearing on Facebook is about Gears of War ? 3 ? and everytime I see a post I write Unreal Tournament III. Seems there is a new GOW game coming. Once it is out, will there be any resources allocated to fixing things in UT3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it just me or are we in some kind of "nostalgia trance" right now? lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
    know the scene your talking about and it has to be said, that was just an EPIC! moment
    +1 sure!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...and UT being the best standalone Unreal multiplayer expansion ever
    I think you mean the first level of the Rrajigar Mines where you had your first encounter with the "scary" Skaarj after deactivating the generators to disable the forcefield which disabled the power in the whole mine sector
    Ah, yes - I love that part of the Rrajigar Mines! When I first met this Skaarj and the alarm turned on and all that red light was flashing and then the awesome Shared Dig action track started playing I was just in some kind of panic but when I killed it I was like "that was cool - I want more! " and guess what? The whole game was as awesome as this scene! Even the Sunspire with its dark corridors and the Mothership itself were pure awesomeness and could beat every modern first person horror/sci-fi/adventure/shooter/something (if there were any)!

Btw, I never realized that the Brutes, Behemoths and lesser Brutes were actually gen-manipulated Skaarj until some years ago but when you think about it (think of the Mothership with its experimental laboratory where you met that scary and mighty half invisible super-Skaarj or whatever that was!) and take a close look you can actually see it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    know the scene your talking about and it has to be said, that was just an EPIC! moment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I still get chills down my back thinking about the one level with the skaarj warrior running down the hall as the lights systematically switch off.
    Greatest SP ever!(With awesome add-on MP stuffs!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Aldaron that is freaking hilarious! I had no idea those were in there lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    90% of UT players don't know Unreal...

PS: Dreaming is nice, let me dream! D:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is it a joke??? lol ....u really think that a UT addict cant be an Unreal addict too....muhahaha...!dreamer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Whew... That's okay, so he won't get his fingers on my Unreal 1 >:]
    If he would be a Unreal addict I would be worried...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X