X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELL YEAH!!!! thank you flak

me love you long time!

Comment

Congratulations for the free games, could use one too though I don't deserve it :P

I don't even know what the topic was about :P

Comment

Truly awesome thread. Congrats.

Comment

Thanks
          Well, I am "lucky" this year. I guess there is always some kind of balance. I always thought the theory of Ying and Yang (or however it is called) is a bit stupid but actually it makes sense: There is no shadow without light, there is no good without evil, there is no bad weather without good weather, there is no Unreal without reality and I for my part have bought myself a new computer with a "defect" graphics card recently and after I did so I won awesome things - this one being the second time that I won something this year. So.. I guess something bad is going to happen again, haha. I hope it won't be the power supply unit or the mainboard this time

Comment

yeah i still cant quite believe it myself really, i never get to win this kind of stuff, definitely a first for me personally!! dunno when we'll receive the copies though... but i would like to thank flak in advanced though.

Edit: I will forgive flak for not answering the thread tho with new info -grin-

Comment

Well, I live in Germany (as you can see below my avatar) and the last times it took just a week after Flak's post/message.

Comment

ahh ok kool, didn't know if flak prvt msgs you or something to let you know it was sent or whatever.... im so pumped about it, hope i get it soon

Comment

Congratulations!

I'm afraid these contests are going to be posted in someone's visitor messages page some time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                    I'll give Vac one too for starting the thread. Vac, Ping, Sly and Alderon, PM me your names and addresses, and which staff member you want to sign your game.
                    I really shoulda posted in this thread sooner!
                    I've been pimping Unreal to all my co-workers lately (it'll run on the company computers )
                    "F.E.A.R?!?!, puh-lease...Unreal will make you poop yourself if you think F.E.A.R is scary"

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
                      "F.E.A.R?!?!, puh-lease...Unreal will make you poop yourself if you think F.E.A.R is scary"
                      THIS is more than just true
                      (this sentence shouldn't be taken literally in my case though )

Comment

Guys, I feel really stupid for this, but could I have your addresses again? I save ALL of my PM messages into text files, but for some reason I can't find the ones with your addresses in them.

I'm so sorry!

Comment

open the package.... boom! spider mines

Comment

Guys, I feel really stupid for this, but could I have your addresses again? I save ALL of my PM messages into text files, but for some reason I can't find the ones with your addresses in them.

I'm so sorry!
                            I think there's only one thing that can said about that:

<3

I haven't ran out to check the mail as excited and as much since Nintendo Power was doing that "Super Mario Adventures" comic run in the early 90s. Epic Games bring out the worst (best?) in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post

...I haven't ran out to check the mail as excited and as much since Nintendo Power was doing that "Super Mario Adventures" comic run in the early 90s....
                              rofl ^^

Comment

I'm so sorry!
                                No problem Flak! This can happen.
                                Sent you a PM that contains my address

Again, thanks a lot! I'm thinking about putting it into a frame once it arrives so that it won't be damaged (after all it's a signed copy of the game that actually started 3 game series, the original Unreal series, UT and Unreal Championship!)

Comment

Working...
                                X