No announcement yet.

hey Flak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"There is nothing to announce at this time." (There, I saved Flak some typing, she can just copy paste).

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post
      It was mentioned in a developer interview about two years ago: http://g4tv.com/videos/40085/Gears-o...h-Tim-Sweeney/
      Nice one, I wonder how his (theirs) thoughts changed since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis 'Shadowgod' View Post
        Very nice one, VACkillers! However, Flak is just awesome, in my opinion!!!

Nevertheless, DX11 in UT3, sure that's a great idea and fantastic things would be possible, but UT3 does look good already. Perhaps in UT4, we got Tessellation and other sweet new stuff. Just be patient and don't force anything, aye.
        Why do y'all make it sound like what the community wants is useless graphics updates? If anything should be done to UT3, my first pick wouldn't have been tesselation exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
          Why do y'all make it sound like what the community wants is useless graphics updates? If anything should be done to UT3, my first pick wouldn't have been tesselation exactly.
          In my case, it was just a idea, nothing I want and need immediately. Tessellation here and there, whatever! The visual style is not all! Some people might think different about this, but I can talk for myself only.

Comment

there is a lot of stuff thats changed/added with the UE3 update, its not just a gprahical update, you should see some of the other videos so see what had been added changed with the landscape editor/ unrealED and a bunch of other stuff. But im sure you wouldn't say NO!!! to a DX11 update tho would ya demoniac?

Comment

Guys, I'm right there with you wanting to have a new Unreal Tournament. It is still my favorite game of all time.

Let's have a little contest. The next 3 people who post after me get a copy of the original Unreal, signed by the Epic employee of their choice.

It's not my birthday, that's in January

Comment

A new UT would be of the utmost awesome. Nothings beats forming your own team and leading it to victory.

Comment

The original Unreal!? Awesome! *wants to have*

PS: This is no joke, is it?

Comment

I posted, I get.

Comment

Now a real post, NICE

lol, I hate the first post I made. Sounds demanding

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                        The original Unreal!? Awesome! *wants to have*

PS: This is no joke, is it?
                        hahaha and now sly you lead the 2011 contests charts

Comment

Haha, yeah, quite possible. :'D

Will post something around Easter, something special

PS: @GPing: My post wasn't better, sounded pretty demanding as well

Comment

hmm.. The old Unreal games are still the best.
                            Would be cool, if there will be some games like that in a new game of you!

Comment

I'd just be happy if Epic released one patch to fix all the bugs on the UT3 known bug list.

Like a patch 2.2 or 3.0.

Comment

well ****, there goes my signed copy of a UT game..........

but its good to see flak in this thread tho... YAY!!!! go me!!

edit : Just something new would be awesome, even if its just a couple maps or something....... ok i'll stop, wont push it

Comment

Working...
                                X