hey Flak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Flak

Any news you can give us on anything new you guys could do for UT3? like adding the new DX11 update from the UE3 to UT3? or osme new content at all? as its been so long since we last had something official, wondering if you could shed some light if there is going to be anything else officially released for UT3 or if you guys have pretty much stoped everything now for UT3?

just wanted to know so not just me, but the community aswell, isn't in limbo on weither or not to expect anything else from epic for the game.. the GDC samaritan tech demo gave me hopes of a big update for UT3, just would rather know rather then wait a yr and figure it out ourselfs that nothing new is coming out of epic for this game.

I don't really think there will be anything for UT3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by VACkillers View Post
      Any news you can give us on anything new you guys could do for UT3? like adding the new DX11 update from the UE3 to UT3? or osme new content at all? as its been so long since we last had something official, wondering if you could shed some light if there is going to be anything else officially released for UT3 or if you guys have pretty much stoped everything now for UT3?

just wanted to know so not just me, but the community aswell, isn't in limbo on weither or not to expect anything else from epic for the game.. the GDC samaritan tech demo gave me hopes of a big update for UT3, just would rather know rather then wait a yr and figure it out ourselfs that nothing new is coming out of epic for this game.
      The game is four years old, and has a couple of patches. They are too busy with Gears of War 3. This much I know.

Comment

just wanted to know so not just me, but the community aswell, isn't in limbo on weither or not to expect anything else from epic for the game.. t
        The community should not be in limbo after all this time. They made the announcement almost two years ago that they're done with UT3 and the franchise would be indefinitely shelved.

Comment

good try vac....haha

Comment

When I read the title I thought Flak has birthday ('Hey Flak') and I even was prepared to post my best wishes, lol
            Yeah, nice try VACkillers

Comment

I agree, great time to bundle up some of best community maps and mods and release official bonus packs and it will cost 0$ to do this.... AWESOME IDEA EPIC!

Comment

Nice try Vac. I thought it was Flaks birthday too!

Comment

finally it s just a question of time (and we are all time experts around here!...mwuhahahaha) so....happy BDay Flak

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                    finally it s just a question of time (and we are all time experts around here!...mwuhahahaha) so....happy BDay Flak
                    Is it really Flaks BDay? If it is then Happy BDay Flak

Comment

Very nice one, VACkillers! However, Flak is just awesome, in my opinion!!!

Nevertheless, DX11 in UT3, sure that's a great idea and fantastic things would be possible, but UT3 does look good already. Perhaps in UT4, we got Tessellation and other sweet new stuff. Just be patient and don't force anything, aye.

Comment

heh hey guys cheers for the posts, i honestly didn't even know it was flaks birthday, so HAPPY BDAY!!!!

As far as epic letting the community know a year or so ago that there were done with UT3, i must have missed the memo on that one, didn't see that anywhere... but thought i'd try get some clarification on the UE3 update.

Comment

heh hey guys cheers for the posts, i honestly didn't even know it was flaks birthday, so HAPPY BDAY!!!!
                          lol^^ no idea if it is...was just a joke about how easy it is to announce anything like the next unreal engine release date;the comeback of the duke or... flaks BDay....

Comment

As far as epic letting the community know a year or so ago that there were done with UT3, i must have missed the memo on that one, didn't see that anywhere... but thought i'd try get some clarification on the UE3 update.
                            It was mentioned in a developer interview about two years ago: http://g4tv.com/videos/40085/Gears-o...h-Tim-Sweeney/

Comment

well shoot.... i feel like an idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X