UT3 ps3 players... how many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 ps3 players... how many?

Hi there im planning on getting ut3 for ps3 (late i know), but i was just wondering how many players actually play it online. are there a reasonable amount or there hardly any at all. cheers

Originally posted by ruzzam View Post
    Hi there im planning on getting ut3 for ps3 (late i know), but i was just wondering how many players actually play it online. are there a reasonable amount or there hardly any at all. cheers
    Last I checked, there were about 2-3 decent servers during peak hours.

Comment

Welcome to UT3!!

It depends on what time you get on...the evenings and the weekends are when it is busiest. Also, there is a site called http://www.iamgaming.com/ where most of the active UT3 console players post.

Comment

hmmm might order it tommorow then, i just what to play the kind of games i used to play but it just seems that fps games seem to be dominated by realistic shooters i.e cod, battlefield etc.

Comment

hmmm might order it tommorow then, i just what to play the kind of games i used to play but it just seems that fps games seem to be dominated by realistic shooters i.e cod, battlefield etc.
          You have come to the right place.

Comment

+1
            This post made my day! Thank you so very much and welcome to the UT community!
            What you said is just the truth.

Comment

Hey ruzzam. Welcome. In fact, welcome to me too!! I've just created my account to reply to you. I'm on iamgaming as well under same username if you're over there at any time.

There are a few of us die-hard UT3 gamers out there and we play regularly. I run a dedicated UT3 for PS3 server hosted in the UK that is usually open for all to play (qwertyu42.uk) so feel free to come along and join in the fun.

Hope to see you around sometime!
              qwerty.

Comment

I to am a PS3 UT3 player, been playing this since day 1 on pc.... but my pc was stolen, but ill tell you what Im a trophy ***** and i dig the PS3 version. I LOVE IAMGAMING SITE TO by the way,my psn is bigboss_312 i dont know how to add new servers or look for em but hey im still learning this console version, WE PS3 USERS GOT TO STICK TOGETHER AND IM LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN, i got 2.0 but EPIC NEEDS A NEW UPDATED PATCH, plus are there any other site with recently updated mutators and mods maps for 2011 besides UT3mod.com

Comment

If you want PS3 mods go to my site below. Or just PM me with a request. ut3mod.com is no longer active i beleive.

PSN; euchreplayer23

Comment

I've considered getting the PS3 version recently. I've done a good bit of level design for UT2004, and I recently got a PS3. I was attracted to the system for 2 reasons: the Blu Ray player, and the fact that I already owned a Xbox 360 that broke twice. Those things are the definition of POS. It feels good to be back with Playstation again, and I've been enjoying it, but there are not a lot of games for the system. (so far only Tekken 6, and FFXIII have gained my attention, both of which are also on 360)

I may get UT3 soon though. I mean it was $10 new like 3 years ago, so I know it's cheap. It's also a cool idea to me to be able to make a level and have the ability to 'cook' t for PS3. I already have the PC version, so the mapping this would be a non-issue. So if I do get it, I'll likely make some sort of map for it. Maybe something from UT2004 that has not yet been remade for the PS3.

Comment

ut3mod.com is being revamped ATM but will have updated content soon.

Comment

I play alot on the ps3 using a keyboard and mouse

Comment

iAMgaming.com/forum (as mentioned before), is where quite some Ps3 players frequent.
                          The game's not really that active, but for the players that do get into it, it seems that they like it enough to stay on it for a couple of years :P

Comment

I play UT3 pretty often on PS3. Since psn is down I have been lan tunneling the game too.

My psn is lazyhoboguy.

Comment

Working...
                            X