Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Bouncy Bouncy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncy Bouncy

Yeah. I'm using the UT3 forums to promote my own video. So what?

LIFTS on BONE
    by JetSpandex

I discovered this lift- and jump pad-only path around DM-Bonescraper a while ago.
    The music really sets the mood.

...and makes it impossible to watch the video if you are German:
    Originally posted by YouTube Germany
    Dieses Video enthält Content von Sony Music Entertainment. Es ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.
    Das tut uns leid.
    rough translation:
    Originally posted by YouTube Germany
    This video contains content owned by Sony Music Entertainment. It's not available in your country.
    We are sorry.
    I hate YouTube...
    And no, I don't believe that they're sorry about that.

Comment

...works from france, some very cool jump sessions,....and with an "epic" soundtrack...lol^^...thx for sharing

@Sly:no luck bro...again (thoses kind of restrictions are a bit "too much"!!!should be frustrating )

Comment

It is really frustrating
        At least 75% of the songs on YouTube Germany are blocked.
        If you want to show a nice song to a friend it's almost impossible to find one that's not blocked. And especially the kind of music I listen to is a rarity on YouTube Germany... (not mainstream + many songs blocked)

Comment

How does Youtube find out what kind of songs are embedded in your video, anyway?

You might be able to fool them by putting the song a couple seconds in.

Comment

I made sure that the song wasn't affiliated with WMG before I posted it hahahahah.
            Too bad they still identified it and blocked the video in Germany.
            I APOLOGIZE my German friends. It was truly a sight to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by JetSpandex View Post
              I made sure that the song wasn't affiliated with WMG before I posted it hahahahah.
              Too bad they still identified it and blocked the video in Germany.
              I APOLOGIZE my German friends. It was truly a sight to behold.
              There's a youtube alternative that's dedicated to gaming and they allow HD videos. There are some UT3 videos on there too:

http://www.own3d.tv/

Comment

Go GO JetJaguar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SHOT]http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig10/10102526a3.jpg[/SHOT]

Comment

Good video, great choice of music. I would suggest putting one complete run without any cuts, though. It was hard to tell exactly what was going on with the cuts/shifts in Point of View.

Peace,
                  -Rhykker

Comment

i shall now and forever think of pete burns whenever i think of Jet...

yummy!

Comment

loooooooooooloooo00ll0303030ll23llllaa##@

Comment

A gentleman and a scholar. Your studies are a great benefit to the Unreal Community.

Comment

Working...
                        X