servers with real people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

servers with real people

Hey guys its been a long time scene I've played and I cant find any servers with real people its all bots. How can I find a server with people?

There's one important question which might help us to help you: PC, PS3 or Xbox360? I suggest to play in the evening in your timezone since most people are back from work then.
    Oh, and the gametype you prefer could also be useful

Comment

and the conventions used for telling us how many player vs bots are in a server is a bit to get used to:

+12/12 = 12 bots in a 12 slot server
      2 +1/22= 2 humans and one bot in a 22 slot server
      6/22=6 humans in a 22 slot server

amiodoinitrite?
      http://www.arrogantbastard.com/home.asp

Comment

Thx 4 the responses. I'm on a PC. I just got offline from a populated server that I found. It was so cool 2 play again!! But the lag sucked bad! Thx rek 4 showing me how 2 read that. I gotta get ready 4 Maya class 2night, Lates.

Comment

Greed and Warfare are pretty populated after about 8PM CST most days.

I use this website to take a look at how many people are on the servers before jumping in. If its dead I give it a little bit and check back again.

http://tinyurl.com/4rkxmml

Comment

I play on 360 and can't find any ranked matches, even in the evening. Is the game dead on this console or have I missed something?

Comment

I suggest to look in this thread. They're organizing events for ranked Xbox360 games on a regular basis. I hope I could help you

Comment

Game-Monitor.com that's cool I like it!

Thx

Comment

Working...
                X