Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Avatar' Cheats

Hello,
    I'd like to know what is this command and how to use it just because I can't : /

Am I the only one who is confused right now?

Comment

no. on so many levels.

Comment

Please clarify what avatar you are talking about. They tell us what you believe people are doing that is considered cheating by you. Then maybe we can help you.

Comment

I think he's asking for the console command to unlock the skins that you would otherwise unlock by completing the campaign (e.g., Akasha). I believe there's an ini line or lines that can be set to True to achieve the same effect, but that's the limit of my caring today .

Comment

Thx but I'm not talking about 'Unlockallchars' but of 'Avatar', try into console.

I saw on the web that this command existed;

''Possess specified target - avatar ''

but with me it doesn't works

Comment

i don't see any freaky blue people

Comment

Originally posted by Fijut View Post
                i don't see any freaky blue people
                they can drive crazy living Furies

Comment

The command is avatar and it let's you possess a specified target. Whatever that means.

If you play the game online you can't use cheats. If you play the game offline... wait why would anyone play this game offline?

Comment

I play offline most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                      I play offline most of the time.
                      Why?

The bots are terrible and not at all like real people. You don't learn anything or get better offline. And the replay value of the game offline is next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Random54 View Post
                        You don't learn anything or get better offline.
                        This isn't true for me. I watched my friend play around with some mutators on my account. I actually liked one of the combinations, and I've been practicing my DM (at least prediction, but also some aiming) against the bots. I have certainly improved my ability online to slow down a DM situation and make better choices/shots. If you are interested, my typical "lay-up" is 1(+2) vs 6 with slomo using BTA againt Adept bots on Bonescraper. I used to also did lots of Grendelkeep too, but the gameplay in that got repetitive. Just staying alive against stacked odds is half the fun for me, and I get to practice air rox, advanced combos, my flak primary, which I'm horrible at, and some other stuff while I'm at it. YMMV of coure.

Comment

Originally posted by Obscura View Post
                          Thx but I'm not talking about 'Unlockallchars' but of 'Avatar', try into console.

I saw on the web that this command existed;

''Possess specified target - avatar ''

but with me it doesn't works
                          I still don't get it. Sounds to me like you wanna know how to become manta?

Comment

Originally posted by ummie4 View Post
                            I still don't get it. Sounds to me like you wanna know how to become manta?
                            ^ LOL

I've never heard of any console command that lets you control another pawn, neither in the UE1, UE2, UE3 nor in any of the updates (like UE2.5).

Comment

it's listed here as a "cheat":

http://www.cheatchannel.com/files/unrealtournament3.htm

this is this first i've heard of it.... i have no idea what it does. if you try typing it in the console it says: Bad or missing property 'ClassName'
                              i have no idea what ClassName you would use...

Comment

Working...
                              X