where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
    If all you played was the demo, you did not play the real game. The demo was a poorly tested beta released in a hurry IMO, it was not like how UT3 is now.

I played UT2004 until UT3 cam out. UT2004 was great, but UT3 is far better IMO.
    agreed. no hoverboard resulting in looooong walks on torlan made it impossible for me to go back to 2k4. Last time I tried 2k4 I actually quit in the middle of an ONS match because I was tired of walking...

In response to the original post, I have been playing Bulletstorm you should come join me

Comment

I still blame the lack of a decent multi-player hub or platform, whatever you call it. I can tell you now, DOTA2 is gonna become the most played game in the world by the end of the year surpassing CStrike. That's because they focusing on the core of how people play multi-player games and what brings them together.

Comment

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
        If all you played was the demo, you did not play the real game. The demo was a poorly tested beta released in a hurry IMO, it was not like how UT3 is now.

I played UT2004 until UT3 cam out. UT2004 was great, but UT3 is far better IMO.
        Yeah. For some reason the combat of UT3 has a more epic/cinematic feel to it. In UT2k4 it kinda feels like you are missing something. In UT3 everything seems solid and satisfying to blow up.

Comment

UT2004 conservatism also killed UT3. It's the way you look at it.

Comment

UT3 was, and is the best arena fps shooter for me. It has most balanced weapons, and is realy good for competitive gameplay.
            The titan mutator sucks though(and i am happy that almost noone uses it in dm and duel )

Comment

Originally posted by Designer0101 View Post
              The titan mutator sucks though(and i am happy that almost noone uses it in dm and duel )
              i still question whether that was intentionally created to kill off the last of the people playing it :|

Comment

Working...
              X