No announcement yet.

BOOMsteem Custom Map Greed Mixer - SUN 27FEB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great time yesterday! Looking forward to the demo recordings, there were some funny WTF moments in there. Good times, so now when is the next gathering?!! I appreciate the time BOOM puts into making all of this go smoothly, I know it's not the easiest getting everyone squared away before each map and such..

Also, thanks for the practice flings Salsa! I'm sure as I spend some more time doing it, I'll get it down...

Was also nice that Warfare 2 had 20+ people right at the end of the greed mixer.

Comment

I had more fun than I thought I would, most certainly because of the company kept .

I only heard one person thank Salsa, a novel idea , in vent for organizing the mixer, so I'm here adding my thanks as well. Keep up the good work Salsa!

Comment

MAY WE HAVE ANOTHER!? I just got my PC sorted out.

Comment

meh....way tooo late....

Comment

Greed without titan? That would be boring.

Comment

Originally posted by ctr2yellowbird View Post
              I only heard one person thank Salsa, a novel idea , in vent for organizing the mixer, so I'm here adding my thanks as well. Keep up the good work Salsa!
              Yeah, I thanked him before it started because I know what pain setting up ANY event can be. He went to at least 3 different clan forums promoting the event. If it weren't for Salsaman messaging me personally on xfire, I wouldn't have even know about it!

Thanks buddy! It was a blast

I would like to 3rd or 4th the motion that we try a non-Titan Boom tourny. There is clearly an audience for it. I love the idea that a player has to earn his or her kills, all other things being equal, by beating the opponent in an even matchup. The power swings that Titan brings into the game are unappealing to a lot of UT fogeys like me that have been playing for a decade and aren't very keen on titan's GO GO GADGET HOMING ROCKETS.

Comment

o e o e o gooood games!

Comment

Working...
                X