Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal tournament on PS3

Hi all,

I still absolutely love this game and play it far more than Halo reach or COD. Unfortunately I'm finding it really frustrating that not many people seem to play it anymore

I have it on PS3 purely because I prefer the playstation controller but is the community any better on the XBox?

Many thanks

By better I guess you mean more people playing? I play it on both console systems and the PS3 probably has the larger community...but there is still a dedicated following of UT3 gamers on the 360! See this thread if you want to hook up with more 360 players:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=757848

Comment

Yes that's what I meant, I keep trying to convert some of my friends but most really don't like it

Many thanks for the link, that's great. Very much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Noycey View Post
        Yes that's what I meant, I keep trying to convert some of my friends but most really don't like it
        Those pagans are not worthy of our presence.

Comment

Ha ha, that's what I keep telling them

Comment

Head on over to http://www.iamgaming.com/, there are more active console boards there.

What's your PSN ID, maybe we have played without knowing?

Comment

I'll check it out, thanks for the link.

Mine is noycey

Comment

I soon buy PS3 in third time)) ... and UT3 first of all!=) I played it on PC and PS3 few years ago and I didn't see any differences. Just I'd like to return to PS3 games.

Anybody know, does it support 3D on PS3 now? If not, are there any plans about patches adding it? It would be nice! =)

Comment

Pretty sure there are not going to be any patches or additions to UT3 on any platform. You can DL some user created map to play on though, and that's probably the best feature of UT3 on the PS3.

Comment

Unreal beats the **** out of ALL COD games, then spits on them with vindictive disgust and utter conviction, before stamping on the faces of the sheeplike COD fanboy's with extreme prejudice, using size 12 steel toecap boots, and washing it all down with a redeemer in the mouth, then finally salting the earth that COD rose from.

Some people just refuse to open their minds to any other games once they get COD fanboyitis. If you want a hyper-realistic army experience, heres an idea: Join the army FFS, see how many killstreaks you can get then.

Comment

Well said!
                      That's what I think too. If I want to play a realistic shooter then I join the army (=is never going to happen).
                      Geez, these people want to play real life. That's stupid! It's like playing Sims although you have a family you have to take care of... which is basically the same! You play your own life!

My name is Sly. and I play games to escape from the boring life most of us have. I play Unreal and Unreal Tournament because they're exciting games and not some crappy real life simulation.

And what do you play?

PS: Epic, feel free to use this as a slogan for a next Unreal game

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                        Well said!
                        That's what I think too. If I want to play a realistic shooter then I join the army (=is never going to happen).
                        Geez, these people want to play real life. That's stupid! It's like playing Sims although you have a family you have to take care of... which is basically the same! You play your own life!

My name is Sly. and I play games to escape from the boring life most of us have. I play Unreal and Unreal Tournament because they're exciting games and not some crappy real life simulation.

And what do you play?

PS: Epic, feel free to use this as a slogan for a next Unreal game
                        yea man, exactly!

Comment

Working...
                        X