Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT classic XBLA

Hi new here didnt really know where to post this

BIG fan of original UT,Would really like to see this on xbox live, i miss all my fav maps like face,lava giant niven ,the awesome music etc

i have PC ver but it isnt the same "even" battlefield as it was on Dreamcast

PLEASE XBLA games sell heaps, Theres been All the classics accept UT!!

Not one reply LOL All your other games suck balls btw especially n00bs of war and that crappy shadow complex

I can see how they appeal to the pea-brain no skill Call of duty gamer of today tho

SEEYA

Comment

You know, you might be in trouble for this second post...

And I think there is no need for UT99 to be ported to XBox (if this is what you meant by XBLA). It has still a very solid community on the PC. And what do you mean it isn't the same? If you've played UT99 on the Dreamcast first then I recomment you get used to the PC version and play it on your TV (and I bet there is a possibility to get a controller to work with the PC version too. Didn't try it though).

Oh and first-person shooters had their origins on the PC. (You probably know what I want to say by that.)

Just my two cents...

Comment

Just because other gamers don't agree with you, you don't have any right to swear to them. Politeness is also something that gamers these days are missing, and it's never enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
          You know, you might be in trouble for this second post...

And I think there is no need for UT99 to be ported to XBox (if this is what you meant by XBLA). It has still a very solid community on the PC. And what do you mean it isn't the same? If you've played UT99 on the Dreamcast first then I recomment you get used to the PC version and play it on your TV (and I bet there is a possibility to get a controller to work with the PC version too. Didn't try it though).

Oh and first-person shooters had their origins on the PC. (You probably know what I want to say by that.)

Just my two cents...
          Its not the controller issue (altho id prefer gamepad you guys may like crooked backs playing keyboard all the time) on PC if you have a faster connection it makes you have a big advantage, i see these freaks moving so fast on UT, its pretty much impossible to kill them

On xbla/psn it doesnt work like that and its alot more even when it comes to how connection speed works

Cheating, so many PC games have cheaters/modders etc unlike xbla/psn games

Community ,your right PC will always have more for these older shooters,

Its digital format it doesn't cost much to distribute, they can only make $$ off it

UT on DC was some of the best times online for me ever!

Comment

Working...
          X