Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah, but then I don't have fancy background music anymore
    When the crosshair bug appears I have no background music, but that's something that motivates me. Furthermore it can happen that things on the radar dissappear. Actually I'm CTF player so that wouldn't bother me but since CTF doesn't have as many players as in UT99 and 2k4 I play vCTF (and there the location of our flag or our flag carrier is important). It has at least a good amount of players to play with. Sometimes I sit around in a CTF server and nobody joins :/
    Once I get the flag and don't hear an action track in the background I'm like "oh how boring..." and lose motivation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i've been able to rejoin and resume where i left off, but it's a very rare occurrence.

btw.. to fix your crosshairs you just need to open the settings and close the menu. fixed.

i for one would like to see the poor avril hit detection get fixed... but it ain't gonna happen

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by commiecat View Post
    The times I've dropped out of a game, either to fix the no crosshair bug or from a crash, it's let me back in.
    I hate the no crosshair bug... btw, I don't know why but sometimes I can reconnect to the server and sometimes I'm still in the server and can't reconnect to just this server or even get the DLE so that I can't connect to any other server in that time and have to wait.

Oh well.. no fixes announced = no fixes.

And personally I think it's rather a Gamespy issue (except for the annoying crosshair bug).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't think I've ever experienced having to wait a round. The times I've dropped out of a game, either to fix the no crosshair bug or from a crash, it's let me back in. Even puts me on the same team with all my points, which I kinda like.

But unexpectedly terminating a connection has been a network problem for decades and there are many applications besides UT3 (e.g. IRC clients) that will leave your session open for a period of time after you disconnect.

I know we likely have the final version, but if we're still going to ask for things to be fixed I'd say that this is toward the bottom. How about the reason you crashed?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They won't fix this. This has always been an issue. You can't join until the next map loads or you are timed-out. However timing out takes far too long.

I wonder if a mutator could solve this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, it is very annoying. i've noticed you can't rejoin until the next map loads.
    i doubt Epic has plans to fix any remaining bugs.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Online bug that really needs fixing

Online bug that really needs fixing

When joining or playing on a server if your game happens to crash you stay logged onto the server for about ten minutes even though your not on it and you cannot rejoin.

Please fix this bug it's annoying!
Working...
X