Greetings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!!

I've been playing UT3 for years but never registered on the forum. Just thought I would say hello.

Hi and welcome to the community

Comment

might I ask what other names you have played under in game?

oh and welcome

Comment

Hello! Have fun here

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by ummie4 View Post
            might I ask what other names you have played under in game?

oh and welcome
            None, only this one. I used to only play VCTF.

Now I really only play Warfare.

Comment

o/

10char-limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Polish View Post

As "Polish"? Or are you the "polishbandit" that's always running me over? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Polish View Post

Hi Polish, glad you signed in.
                  Although i've only been playing UT3 for a few months, I started off playing vctf with hedsteem's awesome custom vctf maps & weapons (maybe you've already met this crazy but great group heedsteem.com) & have now been brave enough to venture to the main epic warfare servers. You've squished me many times under your trusty Manta!!! I must practice my avril skills, lol. Good luck & see you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                    As "Polish"? Or are you the "polishbandit" that's always running me over? :/
                    I'm definitely the one always running you over I go as "Polish" in-game. I have seen polishbandit around too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetpack_Jack View Post
                      Hi Polish, glad you signed in.
                      Although i've only been playing UT3 for a few months, I started off playing vctf with hedsteem's awesome custom vctf maps & weapons (maybe you've already met this crazy but great group heedsteem.com) & have now been brave enough to venture to the main epic warfare servers. You've squished me many times under your trusty Manta!!! I must practice my avril skills, lol. Good luck & see you soon.
                      Yeah, I played on hedsteem a long long time ago. Do they ever play a moon-based map there anymore? There was also one there that was just a long field with a bunch of scorpions. Good times on that server.

More practice with the Avril is always good! Although I am slowly but surely learning how to dodge them. See you in the server!

Comment

lucky for you avrils fail half the time

Comment

Yep, H3DSTEEM (talented mappers & modders) have MoonRulz and Scorpion FlagRace on the rotating maplists & have even converted Scorpion FlagRace into a Speedboat FlagRace version, truly amazing fun
                          Map packs on their website!

BTW, I must also say how amazing the GOW (Gods of Warfare) custom WARFARE maps are (maps on website too), great respect to St00pid, Daquilla & Nootsac plus all the other dedicated Clan/group & individual mappers & modders.

Custom maps are such a nice change from the everlasting, played every other map - DownTown !!! lol

I just wish my fingers would keep up with my brain when playing

cya Polish

Comment

Good to see you in here Polish! I've played some war matches with you in there, you do like to run people over.

Hopefully I can escape my duties around the house this weekend and spend some time in game....

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X