What's your Favorite/Best UT3 Vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your Favorite/Best UT3 Vehicle?

My best is the bender, but my favorite's probably the cicada or fury. Great fun runnin people over n stuff.

I like it when there are no vehicles.

Comment

scavenger!

Comment

like the levi on Ut3 but not cuz of super vehicle

its because ingame the thing feels actually big enough to be scary xD

Comment

Originally posted by Teixas_Rex View Post
          like the levi on Ut3 but not cuz of super vehicle

its because ingame the thing feels actually big enough to be scary xD
          Haha yeah i'd agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Legionz View Post
            I like it when there are no vehicles.
            lol

favorite would probably be the viper, due to its self-destruct, speed, and insane ability to make big jumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
              favorite would probably be the viper, due to its self-destruct, speed, and insane ability to make big jumps.
              Interesting, I'd say I prefer the manta between the two, but they probably equal out. Viper is more powerful, with self-destruct and bouncing bullets, but manta's maneuverability makes it great for roadkilling people and avril-dodging.

Comment

Originally posted by tetrahedron View Post
                Interesting, I'd say I prefer the manta between the two, but they probably equal out. Viper is more powerful, with self-destruct and bouncing bullets, but manta's maneuverability makes it great for roadkilling people and avril-dodging.
                yeah the manta would be my 2nd choice. it does have the best control out of any vehicle. main reason i like the viper over manta is because you can approach a completely vertical wall and launch up and over it.

Comment

I prefer it when there are no vehicles. If I had to pick one it'd be the scavenger. It's quite good if you get use to it. Just have to abandon it quickly if spotted and go in for sneak attacks in tight areas.

I also like the paladin. Basically the vehicles that are considered to be the worst are the ones I prefer using.

Comment

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                    lol

You can find me in bender doing doughnuts!

I do like the hover board thou. Nothing like swangin from a fury with 140 skulls about to go ham on the other team.

Dear santa,
                    Bring back flying on a mantas wing.
                    geronahooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by geronaho View Post
                      You can find me in bender doing doughnuts!

I do like the hover board thou. Nothing like swangin from a fury with 140 skulls about to go ham on the other team.

Dear santa,
                      Bring back flying on a mantas wing.
                      geronahooooooooo
                      and get headshotted gero

Nemesis all the way.

Comment

It's pretty much a tossup between a manta and a viper.

I wouldn't mind a raptor, either.

Comment

I have spent a lot of time in 4 vehicles. They are all 4 my favs and I cannot choose; manta, viper, scorpion, and bender. But, I will drive anything depending on the situation.

Faster is not always better, you should have a plan before you press E.

Comment

legs of my character (fave vehicle)

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
                              I prefer it when there are no vehicles. If I had to pick one it'd be the scavenger. It's quite good if you get use to it. Just have to abandon it quickly if spotted and go in for sneak attacks in tight areas.

I also like the paladin. Basically the vehicles that are considered to be the worst are the ones I prefer using.
                              I also like using the "bad" vehix, some of them are actually quite good. I used to consider the three worst to be scav, cicada, and paladin. I've found the scav to be somewhat useful because of titan kills with the blades, mauling vehicles in ballmode, and proper use of the guardian angel thing. I figured out you can get the guardian angel "stuck" in a node if you stand on the base, switch to ballmode and back, and start firing the weapon. This can actually heal a friendly one quite fast. Cicadas I've found are actually really fun to use, but I'm still pretty clueless when it comes to the paladin.

Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
                              I have spent a lot of time in 4 vehicles. They are all 4 my favs and I cannot choose; manta, viper, scorpion, and bender. But, I will drive anything depending on the situation.
                              Try spending some time learning the bender. It's by far the most powerful vehicle in terms of damage when used correctly (I've killed full-health tanks in under 2 seconds, no amp/zerk), and is incredibly effective both offensively and defensively. You never really get bored of it either, there's always more to learn about it and more to get better at.

Comment

Working...
                              X