Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any DLC for Xbox 360?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any DLC for Xbox 360?

    Bout to buy this game does it have any Dlc for the 360

    #2
    Unfortunately no.

    I wish there was though.

    Comment


      #3
      and dont blame epic for it. Theyre happy to let you guys have it. Its M$ of course that have a prob with you getting it for free...
      Specifically they want epic to pay for MS certification of the content, which makes it hard to give to you guys for free

      Comment


        #4
        So ....

        That means there is DLC for the XBL UT3? Like maps?
        Idk Im new here and to the Ut3 on the consoles, I've been a loyal player of the UT99 up to 2004 was the last one I had, then I bought UT3 for the PC and it sucked I thought to myself, only 1 disc ???
        Wasnt 2004 like 6 discs, and 2003 was 3 or some with editors included.
        But I picked it up for the Sexbox just to be a fan of the game not many people around on XBL. But Ill be around sometimes.
        PEACE

        Comment


          #5
          ^ UT3 has an editor?

          The PS3 version also supports mods to my knowledge.

          Originally posted by fragtastic
          and dont blame epic for it. Theyre happy to let you guys have it. Its M$ of course that have a prob with you getting it for free...
          Specifically they want epic to pay for MS certification of the content, which makes it hard to give to you guys for free
          Yup microsoft the enemy of liberty and free goods.

          Comment


            #6
            Sadly there is no DLC for the Xbox 360. If you ever need someone to play with on the 360 version just contact me on xbox live.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Jukkatibbs View Post
              [...]only 1 disc ???
              Wasnt 2004 like 6 discs, and 2003 was 3 or some with editors included.[...]
              This is because you have a DVD (which has more space of course), not CDs and iIrc you got the Maya PLE with UT2004. Such things need space.

              Oh, and UT3 has an UEd like its forerunners too.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Jukkatibbs View Post
                I bought UT3 for the PC and it sucked I thought to myself, only 1 disc ???
                Wasnt 2004 like 6 discs, and 2003 was 3 or some with editors included.
                This is funny stuff. Mind if I borrow that for my signature?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jukkatibbs View Post
                  That means there is DLC for the XBL UT3? Like maps?
                  Idk Im new here and to the Ut3 on the consoles, I've been a loyal player of the UT99 up to 2004 was the last one I had, then I bought UT3 for the PC and it sucked I thought to myself, only 1 disc ???
                  Wasnt 2004 like 6 discs, and 2003 was 3 or some with editors included.
                  But I picked it up for the Sexbox just to be a fan of the game not many people around on XBL. But Ill be around sometimes.
                  PEACE
                  ****ing christ...

                  UT3 is over 7GB
                  UT2004 is under 2GB

                  UT3 comes on DVDs and UT04 was most likely on CDs.


                  .......


                  Comment


                    #10
                    Okay he made a mistake, no need to crucify him.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X