Thinking about making a monthly UT 3 game night on Xbox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about making a monthly UT 3 game night on Xbox Live

Lately me and friends have been playing Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox Live. We're working on playing the game on Insane. After beating the game on Normal the other day I started to think would it be nice to jump by the forums and maybe create a game night for the Xbox 360 players.

If you like this idea or would love to be part of it simply post below and lets see how many people we can get together. This might be a hit and also help out people that would <3 to join ranked games. We all know some of us would love to win 500 ranked games and get that achievement out of the way.

I would like to give a shout out to a few of my friends over at EPIC and hello to any and all UT 3 gamers.

Originally posted by SFX_Acidic View Post
    Lately me and friends have been playing Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox Live. We're working on playing the game on Insane. After beating the game on Normal the other day I started to think would it be nice to jump by the forums and maybe create a game night for the Xbox 360 players.

If you like this idea or would love to be part of it simply post below and lets see how many people we can get together. This might be a hit and also help out people that would <3 to join ranked games. We all know some of us would love to win 500 ranked games and get that achievement out of the way.

I would like to give a shout out to a few of my friends over at EPIC and hello to any and all UT 3 gamers.
    I'm down for it. Been looking for more people to play with on Xbox.

Comment

Cool would be nice to see this happen.

I tried to set something up with GCON but it didn't happen

Comment

We're off to a good start so far! :-) Yea, just message my GT H2O Acidic I am usually playing UT3 every night.

If we can get enough people, I could host ranked games since not many people host ranked matches anymore. I might even get into my stock of XBLA/XBLIG codes and run a contest during some nights. So you never know what might happen when it's a game night and I am involved. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SFX_Acidic View Post
          We're off to a good start so far! :-) Yea, just message my GT H2O Acidic I am usually playing UT3 every night.

If we can get enough people, I could host ranked games since not many people host ranked matches anymore. I might even get into my stock of XBLA/XBLIG codes and run a contest during some nights. So you never know what might happen when it's a game night and I am involved. :-)
          That's great man . I'm always open to some new friends for UT3. None of my friends have the game so I'm stuck playing alone all the time.

Comment

It all depends on who messages me to jump in and what friends of mine are online. Some nights it will be tops 5 people some time 10-12. I'll even let the bots be part of the game for a little extra fun.

Comment

H20 Acidic,
              Hi, I just saw your post and I and my spouse have been looking for people to play ranked games so we can FINALLY get all the achievements! My husband's gamer tag is CHALL3NG3R SRT, and he plays practically every night and remembers your tag. We can even get another player if we need the numbers. Let us know if you're still up for it!

Comment

Hey SFX_Acidic, I know we already play UT3 a lot but a monthly game night sounds like fun. Let me know the date and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Depressed View Post
                  H20 Acidic,
                  Hi, I just saw your post and I and my spouse have been looking for people to play ranked games so we can FINALLY get all the achievements! My husband's gamer tag is CHALL3NG3R SRT, and he plays practically every night and remembers your tag. We can even get another player if we need the numbers. Let us know if you're still up for it!
                  I'll write your name down so I can invite it.

Last night was a test night and I was able to get around 10 people. Hopefully more would like to play.

Comment

I'm definably in!

Comment

So far I have enough people wrote down to join for a full lobby. This is great that we've been able to get this many people included in the game. Next week I'll be making a post / banner for when the game night is being hosted. I will be sure to keep anyone and everyone updated. Have a great weekend!

Comment

On Thursday, January 20th 2011 8pm ET there will be the game night for Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox Live. If you would like to join please message my Gamertag: H2O Acidic or leave a comment here with your gamertag listed and I'll be sure to invite you to the game.

The length of time we will play is until everyone is done playing for the night. There might also be prizes given away during the game night as well. So listen up encase you are called out at random. I will give you instructions on what to do to claim your prize. I'll see you this Wed. on the battlefield.

Comment

CHALL3NG3R SRT will be there Thursday night for the ranked games. I messaged you via XBOX just in case you don't see this. (I sent you a friend request but your friend's list is full.)

Comment

Yea count me in if you still have space, I'm only missing 3 achievements for it, 1 I can get myself and 2 I can't: Ranked Champion and Equal Opportunity Destroyer.

Whats 8pm ET in GMT do you know?

Comment

Last night was insane fun, I say lets keep it going!

Comment

Working...
                              X