X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am NeutraL I support the thought of Mr. Gr4ntY

Comment

Come on !!

We need a good server !! 20 dollars !? hahahahah ! I mean for south America !! wholeeeeee !! 600.000.000,00 dollars !! Now I wanna see somebody convince me that Epic could not support a server for us !! THE EPIC CUSTOMERS.... we are !! Or they are waiting me to buy the next game !? And again another game needing TITAN PACK !? ahahahah...

Comment

Originally posted by Gr4nTY View Post
        Come on !!

Now I wanna see somebody convince me that Epic could not support a server for us !! THE EPIC CUSTOMERS.... we are !!
        lol...noone will try to convince you!

Comment

I totally suport it!

Comment

Epic totally gave up on us, they still haven't learned this is a fully orientated multiplayer game and it needs a good solid community, with basic competition features, cups and coverage. Look at QuakeLive, its the perfect right example.

Gr4nty, percebo a tua frustração mas sinceramente nem a epic merece que joguemos este jogo, já tentei contacta-los e eles simplesmente me ignoraram, a ID software contrata os melhores jogadores para darem conselhos, a epic quase que os bane! abraço.

Comment

give my girlfriend a brazilian and give australia a DM server! lol

Just kidding brazilian folks best of luck to you, I just cant resist a joke. I always love the occasional rant of a fellow UT lover dissapointed with how things worked out. Makes me feel less alone in the world

Which mapping slavedriver let Cr4zy get away long enough to post on forums?...
              Get that whip! Bwahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by hypno View Post
                Epic totally gave up on us, they still haven't learned this is a fully orientated multiplayer game and it needs a good solid community, with basic competition features, cups and coverage. Look at QuakeLive, its the perfect right example.

Gr4nty, percebo a tua frustração mas sinceramente nem a epic merece que joguemos este jogo, já tentei contacta-los e eles simplesmente me ignoraram, a ID software contrata os melhores jogadores para darem conselhos, a epic quase que os bane! abraço.
                My friend's completely rigth !! NEEDS A GOOD SOLID COMMUNITY, WITH BASIC COMPETITION FEATURES, CUPPPPPPPPPPSSS... CUPS its the name, UT is not on the competitions anymore !! FUC.... , Im tired to try to make this game work !! Yesterday, we had 10 gamers playing and one guy asked me If the server were new !! Come on its very strange becouse I think our server is the only one in Brasil !! so It means there're a lot of players coming, we still having opportunities to make UT3 a playable game ! This Week came 2 new players in our community (www.brute.com.br) !! HELLOOOOOO THERE's anybody out there from EPICS READING IT ?!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so desappoited.

Comment

We have servers in the US and Europe and we are not looking to expand that. If your server is filling up why don't you add another?

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                    We have servers in the US and Europe and we are not looking to expand that. If your server is filling up why don't you add another?
                    That what Im talking about !!! Thank you a lot Flak, to show all the Latin America what EPIC think !! FILLING UP ??! We are just asking for ONE in LA to make a Big one !! Any way thank u again ! I hope I've not disturbe your time !

Thank community now we know where we are stepping in !

Comment

Originally posted by hypno View Post

Impressive how epic changed along the years, forgetting COMPLETELLY PC players, sad , very sad .....

ps : Oi hypno, um prazer enorme ver vc no www.brute.com.br.

Comment

Yeah definitely sad how UT3 will not get any more new support from Epic anymore

Comment

We have eight PC servers in the US, 8 PSN servers in the US and PC and PSN servers in the UK. How is that not showing support?

Since this has turned into an Epic bashing thread I'm closing it.

Comment

Working...
                          X