This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Hell is wappen with YOU ?!

I know that the community of Unreal Tournament 3 is about loving the game, more than just playing for fun.
    I really belive that a few players we have playing UT3 on the Planet (of course comparing with other game's community) are dissapointed with the repercussion of what wappens with UT3, logically, I mean from where I'm came we have a small server supported by the community ( by the way I'm Brasilian).
    I dont like to make comparisons but what Blizzard've been doing with they're products It's so amazing, the battle.net, especially. We all know Epic heve done more than we expected with UT3, but I'm looking forward the day where we'll have same things like that, could you imagine soth america or north america, anywhere I mean ! Connected playing all kind of maps (vehicle capture the flag) 32 playes frying on the game ?! Its would be a dream !! But for it, EPIC would've to support servers, and I dont know how expansive it'd be.
    I just heard that Black Ops raised $600,000,000.00 dollars in the first week !!! WHAT **** !!! Anybody have played that game ?! That **** doesn't work well !! One month after nothing came to fix all the bugs !!! LIke Friends, we are talking about 600,000,000.00 dollars !!! Came on !! A trash of game like that one, without the Unreal technology etc.... 50 dollares !!! Is it a joke !? If it is, OK is enough !
    Epic plz dont let UT3 die !! Example a server in south America supported for EPICS would make 2 of the biggest communitys ( Brasilian and Argentina) transform in one huge community, the server'd be played a lot ! But for it we need a good one !! Would be a pleasure kill some of them, without heard "LAGGG again" ha ha ha.
    What u think ?! Support this cause ! And may see UT3 on WCG !!!

Nice Words.

UT3 forever.

Comment

my name is rek, and i support the idea of an epic south american server!

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
        my name is rek, and i support the idea of an epic south american server!
        my name is geronaho and I support rek!

Comment

Originally posted by geronaho View Post
          my name is geronaho and I support rek!
          my name is Oldskool and I support geronahos decision to support rek

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
            my name is Oldskool and I support geronahos decision to support rek
            My name is Sly and I support Oldskool's idea to support geronaho's decision to support rek's decision to support you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
              My name is Sly and I support Oldskool's idea to support geronaho's decision to support rek's decision to support you!
              My name is Bl!tz and i support Sly's decision to support Oldskool's idea to support geronaho's decision to support rek's decision to support you!

Comment

I support this thread and idea! Threads like these put tears in my eyes

Comment

If he gets a South American server I want a Pacific one .

Pero amigo, I'm not sure if you have checked, but a server is pretty inexpensive. 20$ a month for a 16 person server. Grab a few friends and throw down a few dollars each and you got a server.

Comment

We need a server in La Jolla. Right now. Now. Now. N-n-n-now. N-n-n-now.
                    N-n-n-not later! N-N-N-NOW!

Comment

This's it !!

Peaple !! We are there !! This is what I'm talking about !! Carry this mensage with u !! tell your community !!!

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

I know the gods of Unreal Tournament World gonna listen us !

Plzz tell us from where u are and support our couse !!

Keeping going ! UT3 is in our hands !!

At least I'd like to share What is burning in the back of my mind, and it is making me keep going with this game !!

There're only two precious things in Unreal Tournament 3:
                      the first is : love for the game, the second: a long way behind it. Is practice !!

Comment

Stupid game, it slave drives me into making maps for it.

Comment

I am BluesM4N and I support the idea of South american servers

We just want to play, not buy the games, being abandoned after that.

Comment

I suport the idea of suporting UT3, i suport the idea of a new UT, couse out there is no other game like UT......i had high hopes for Bulletstorm, but without competitive multiplayer all hope is gone!!!!!

Comment

mkay......

Comment

Working...
                              X