Ut99?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    that is 8 dollars less than i paid, i thought it to be quite the deal as well at that price!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got the Unreal Anthology for $2 :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FML there's no mac version of it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I'd say buying Unreal Anthology was the greatest move I have ever made gaming wise. I spent 4,000+ hours playing UT04 and UT99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...and you don't have a disc If you lose your steam account (example: forgot password and name) then you have to buy it again. If you have Unreal Anthology with its (I think it was a double layered) DVD you don't need to worry about anything (except a defect disc but you only need it for the installation and they can last pretty long, for example I still have a CD from 1995 and it works perfectly!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
    I'd get the Unreal Anthology Disk instead. Installing your game from steam is much harder to configure and can be a pain while installing mods sometimes, especially with older games.
    plus steam dont let u install in ur native language sometimes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    10$<15$
    If you know where to search for the Anthology Pack (I saw new ones for 10$ several times, it pays off and you have a music DVD with the best soundtracks included!) you can get it pretty cheap

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd get the Unreal Anthology Disk instead. Installing your game from steam is much harder to configure and can be a pain while installing mods sometimes, especially with older games.

But UT99 and UT04 have solid communities(UT99 being the best) and provide alot of fun, especially if you are a North American player.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i'd reccomend that too, bargin for $15 all that... Steam has some absolutely amazing deals right now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/

I recommend getting that I bought it for myself and a few other friends too

Primary reason for buying/gifting it was to play Renegade-X though which runs on the UT3 Engine.

Greetz zunnie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are still a lot of people playing it online.
    From all the UTs UT99 might even have the biggest online community.
    I still play it from time to time.

If you don't have UT99 anymore and you're thinking about buying it again I recommend to buy Unreal Anthology which contains the very first Unreal and the "Return to Na Pali" expansion pack, the game of the year edition of UT99, Unreal II: The Awakening and UT2004. The price for a new pack is just 10$ if you know where to buy it. Usually you'd pay 10$ or more for just UT99. It really pays off.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Ut99?

Ut99?

Anyone playing it?
Working...
X