Steam achievements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam achievements

How to get the achievement Like the Back of My Hand (Collect every power up on every map). How to collect all the powerups on the map of the DM-Morbias Station? After all, there are only a rocket launcher and redimer.
    But statistics on Steam shows that this achievement has fulfilled 0.4% of the people.

Any ideas?

You have to collect every Rocket Launcher, every Rocket Launcher ammo and the Redeemer. The ammunition counts too.
    I didn't complete this achievement either. I didn't want to bother finding every single pickup on every map.. :/

Comment

Have you tried? I tried it and nothing happened :\

Comment

i believe you need to look up. if i recall, there may be something above you when you are on the upper level. or i'm wrong becasue i'm all hopped up on spiral sliced ham.

i'll go try to look today. becasu i have never uninstalled this game, and play it at lest for a match or two evryday.

happy holidays!

Comment

Maybe I'm mixing this up with UC2 now but wasn't there a hidden pickup you could only reach by liftjumping?
          I don't play DM quite often, am CTF player and I don't like the new version of Morbias...

I won't have any time to check it out today, going to spend some time with my family in a few minutes. It's Christmas!

PS: When you can't find it, open the editor and take a look at the map. Oh, and welcome to the UT3 community! Sorry, didn't realize that this is your first thread

Comment

SO I WENT AND LOOKED, IT SAYS I PICKED UP AL THE POWERUPS ON THAT MAP. i looke d around above the doorways and what not, and am confused also. rocket launcher and boots. don't a few vials spawn down by the rocket ammo though?
            i'll go play it and see.....

Comment

the spiral sliced ham has affected my memory. does map have differnent pickups for diffenent gametype?

i r confuse???

Comment

The only two weapon types are the Redeemer (1) and the Rocket Launcher (should be 4). Then you have the ammunition for the RL (I think it was 6 or 8. Not sure anymore). I think that was all. I can't recall seeing any health pickup there (I also can't recall seeing health pickups in Unreal and UT99 and this seems to be an Unreal/UT remake rather than a remake of the huge UC2 Morbias version). If you still don't get the achievement I might not be that wrong. Try liftjumping. I don't know anymore if the lifts were still as slow as in Unreal 1 and UT99 or not...

Comment

There are two maps. There's Morbias Station (dm) and there's Morbid (ctf). Morbid should be easy to get everything (I just did it). There's vials along the sides and there's boots in the middle; that should be all you need to pickup. Morbias Station replaces the boots with a redeemer and there are no vials. I don't have Morbias Station completed, and just did a quick runaround on it and didn't see any powerups to mark it off as completed.

For this achievement, you don't have to pick up all the weapons/weapon ammo. You only have to get vials/belt/armor/etc.

EDIT: This indicates that it is impossible to mark that map off as completed and get that achievement: http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/DM-Morbias
                  It might be possible to edit the map to include a powerup, play the edited version to get the achievement, and then change back to the original map, but I'm way too lazy to try that.

Comment

Solved

Haha!
                    Hey guys) Need only complete the game on this map

beyondunreal fail :P

Comment

Haha, true.
                      I was also a bit surprised when I read this since someone on this forum already accomplished all 51 achievements (check the let's celebrate thread).

I don't really like Morbias in UT3. It seems too small... It's even smaller than the Unreal and UT99 version (and even Gael in the 2k series -which can be considered as Morbias2k3/4 imo- was bigger).
                      They should've used a remix of the "Run" soundtrack like in the UT99 version (since Morbias in Unreal didn't have any backgroundtrack and this was the first Morbias with soundtrack. I consider Run as the original soundtrack because of that and would use it) instead of the Mech8 remix (which doesn't fit imo. Its beat is just too slow for this fast paced gameplay).
                      Oh and: Tentacles... (check the grates behind the lifts)...

However, good to see that you could solve your problem Have fun with the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X