No announcement yet.

Unreal on Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly the game is dead on the xbox 360, but the PC community offers alot more, even though the PC community is in a slump too. But you can still find games with a good amount of people pretty easily for all game modes in your region.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
      Sadly the game is dead on the xbox 360
      It's easy to explain: Creating UT on and for a console was a bad move. It was developed as a PC game before, the (very first) fans of the Unreal and UT series were PC players and naturally it has a bigger community on the PC. They just should've stuck to UC as a "console UT" instead. It has been developed and optimized just for the console! But UT3 was different. It has been developed for 2 consoles and the PC (first release was on a console, later ported to the PC).

But don't misunderstand me!
      I just said what I think could be the reason for UT3's "silent" start. I still have fun playing UT3 even if it is less popular and successful than its forerunners. 3 caps on Anarchy Halls, 2 on Suspense, some people to play with and this atmosphere as if you'd know everybody. These are a few of the reasons why I still keep playing UT3 from time to time (not as often as I did before but at least I still play it).

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
        I just bring my MX 518 with me
        I just bought one of these a week ago. It's lovely! (so much better than my cheap old mouse)

/random

Comment

[QUOTE=Sly.;27841090]It's easy to explain: Creating UT on and for a console was a bad move. It was developed as a PC game before, the (very first) fans of the Unreal and UT series were PC players and naturally it has a bigger community on the PC. They just should've stuck to UC as a "console UT" instead. It has been developed and optimized just for the console! But UT3 was different. It has been developed for 2 consoles and the PC (first release was on a console, later ported to the PC).
          QUOTE]

Yes I know that UT was created for the console. It's sad to hear, but Epic would have made a sweet move making Unreal Championship 3 for the console and making UT3 for the PC specifically. UT3 would be doing much better right now.

Comment

Working...
          X