Wait, there's hope still.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, there's hope still.

Seeing that Bulletstorm is going to be released in 3 months from now, why don't Epic Games consider giving a DVD of Unreal Tournament 3 with each copy of Bulletstorm in the same case. Or at least a Demo, even though the demo isn't so good for this.

Any thoughts?

The goal shouldn't be acquisition of new players; it should be revival of the veterans.

Comment

When you bring new players it will give life to the game which will give veterans a reason to come back.

Of course with some fixes.

Comment

i agree. at least a good part of veterans could come back.
        i new a few who only play other games because they're populated... even tho the game's ****, they say.
        They'd prefer to play a Barbie Girl game with 100.000 players rather than UT3 with 1000...

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
          When you bring new players it will give life to the game which will give veterans a reason to come back.

Of course with some fixes.
          Indeed. That could revive UT (and if there are plenty of (new) players this could be a reason for Epic to develop a new patch with fixes for at least most of the bugs mentioned in Nightmare's buglist).

Comment

Not trying to be negative here, but I don't think there is any way at all to revive ut3.
            Afaik it never has been very popular compared to previous versions, if you like ut there is always ut goty or ut2k4.

I rather see them releasing a new ut, and do it right from the start.

Comment

"Unreal 3" multiplayer UT3 addon!

The most logical is to use the work put in UT3 and use it in a possible "Unreal3" as an extension multiplayer pack, and do some new "Unreal3" maps for it, also with a revision update!

Comment

I want a new copy UT3 with every purchase of at least 250 gr of celery, maybe a box of Frosted Flakes too.

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
                  I want a new copy UT3 with every purchase of at least 250 gr of celery, maybe a box of Frosted Flakes too.
                  Can you get Frosted Flakes on steam yet?

Comment

hummm, before doing this delete Greed or all they new noobs will go to it cause they usually love spam... spam + titan + small DM maps = Noobs Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by XxHighVoltagexX View Post
                      hummm, before doing this delete Greed or all they new noobs will go to it cause they usually love spam... spam + titan + small DM maps = Noobs Heaven
                      how about delete the whole titan pack

Comment

Just the Titan mutator should be enough.
                        The Titan Pack has nice maps

Comment

Originally posted by XxHighVoltagexX View Post
                          Just remove titan

**** even being a titan is boring.

Comment

The goal shouldn't be acquisition of new players; it should be revival of the veterans.i agree. at least a good part of veterans could come back.

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
                              Seeing that Bulletstorm is going to be released in 3 months from now, why don't Epic Games consider giving a DVD of Unreal Tournament 3 with each copy of Bulletstorm in the same case. Or at least a Demo, even though the demo isn't so good for this.

Any thoughts?
                              After seeing a post in Bulletstorm that it will use GFWL, I don't see a lot of sales to PC gamers happening. Of course Epic isn't very concerned with PC sales anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X