http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwYKYmWFzGk&hd=1

Enjoy

Luv ur voice!

Comment

nice video
      like the video s with dickbird

Comment

Good vid.

Dickbird you should comment more on warfare/map specific strategies for the newer players, like why you decide to attack/defend certain nodes, vehicle positioning and strats, routes to objectives, general map flow, etc. I'm sure lots of players know these things already, however there are also lots of players who don't know these things.

Comment

Nice video! Looks like I was able to sneak in for the last part of the match on this vid.

I think people new to warfare would really appreciate some guidance on map specific tricks, good orb paths, etc. And really this is a great primer for people, the officially sanctioned ones are getting a bit old now and they didn't have Titans in the mix when made.

Anyway, was fun to watch, a lot of good players in that match.

Comment

Thanks for showing that. I love showing how great the matches get in this game

Comment

I'm watching some of your other vids on youtube ("duska" right now) and your commentary cracks me up!

"And then this bozo tries to fling me... don't do this b.s. 'oooh i'm goin 2 flingz u nao'... just drive me there! I will get off and walk when it's time."
              LOL!!!

I hope you continue to upload these. They're a blast to watch and listen to.

Comment

It's funny how when I watch other people play, I'm always running a mental note of what the player should have done. (Jump out before your ship blows! Quick, rush the orb carrier.. aw, too late. Behind you!)

However, there was one perfect moment that DickBird performed that meshed perfectly with my mind. Bailed the exploding viper, and denied the orb runner at the last second on the way down. This is at 6.28, the part when he was smart enough to eject as soon as he saw the Scorpion. Pure epic.

Comment

Mechik has a link to a good one there, the commentary in that one is pretty **** funny. Dickbird gets off on a rant a few times and it's pretty amusing to listen to.

Comment

Salsa, maybe you can do commentaries with dickbird. He'll be ranting about ant theories (LOVED THAT ONE, still chuckling ) and you can be that general (or sergant) type saying "oooo kids, now you shouldn't have played with that flak that close to a wall..."
                    great commentary. and the first one I finally saw myself in, yeeey!

btw, I also think the axon side is on a weaker side here. Reason: benders not as powerful on this particular map, only 2 fast vehicles at core (mantas) unlike 4 vipers on the other side plus versatile nightshade and mighty nemesis. But it's not too bad. To win Axon side mantas should be in skilled hands and scorpions should be deployed at all times against so many vipers (6 in total on this map - Necris side) but that's just too much to ask on public servers sometimes, eh? ;-)

Comment

Cool Vid. Was lurking and watched it to find myself prominently featured

I especially enjoyed the 'ants' commentary. Very accurate observation of public games.

I noticed at one point you were talking about defending against incoming orb runs while you were hovering around your own prime with a viper. But I noticed the orb indicator on the top wasn't flashing so it wasn't in motion at all. Time to hit-em back.

Coulda sword I had an account on here from back in the day, maybe the upgraded the software and it go obliterated.

I'll watch some of the other videos now.

Comment

I too am a fan of the ants commentary. I have to say my favorite though is your rant about the bender gunner in your DT 2 fronts video, me being one of the people who tells you it's so great.

I do think the necris side has a slight advantage on Avalanche, although not a staggering one like in Islander or Onyx Coast. I'd probably say the vehicles themselves are about equal, its really just where/how many spawn and what they can do. I'd definitely say that on Avalanche vipers are more useful than scorps, mainly because they are faster and can kill both of the heavy vehicles (scorp often can't reach the dwalker). It's also sort of unfair that necris gets 4 vipers whereas axon only 2 mantas. The axon side should get a more accessible avril imo, or just give the necris 2 vipers.

The benders are actually quite useful, although they don't seem like it. Avalanche is one of the few maps I don't use it on much, so I can't give a huge amount of advice on good positions etc. They are definitely good for denying orb guy at center at the start of the match (assuming he goes there and not prime). They are also great for killing center and primes if you come from a distance. Defense at center is somewhat difficult because its so open, but at primes the walls provide good cover. There are also a few good sniping spots for the gunner, I've really only tried ones for defending enemy prime though.

Hey Sniper btw

Comment

Working...
                        X