Official Epic Warfare #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Epic Warfare #2

A friend of mine got my IP banned from there a week ago. I didn't try to do anything about it for awhile because the server was down. But now that it's back up this is really annoying.

If someone could unban be that would be great. Thanks.

Reason for ban?

Comment

Orb sabotage.

Comment

You are everything that is wrong in the world.

Get aids and die.

Comment

Originally posted by tetrahedron View Post
          A friend of mine got my IP banned [...]
          Well, maybe it was really a friend.
          It could be that he tells the truth so you shouldn't jump to conclusions and insult him 5uxeu5. You can't tell without any proof, that's why insulting him is mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
            Well, maybe it was really a friend.
            It could be that he tells the truth so you shouldn't jump to conclusions and insult him 5uxeu5. You can't tell without any proof, that's why insulting him is mean.
            I know, what I said is hard to believe. I can't really prove to you that it was my friend, so I have to rely on trust.

I don't really know what I can say here, besides "it was my friend." I've been a warfare player for about a year now — which is how long I've been playing UT. I know and am friendly with much of the game mode's American community, but of course I am completely new to the forums (having registered in order to hopefully get this resolved). Epic 2 fills up most nights — with 20 people I know and 2 or 3 I don't. I'm not the type of guy who joins a server and everyone immediately says "hi!" to — I just have some good friends and I enjoy a GG of DT.

But I realize that to almost all of you I'm just a newcomer, and I know it's hard to trust a newcomer. So really I'm just here, trying to say something that will get you guys to see this through my eyes — the eyes of the guy for whom it was actually his friend. I know that if you read my post initally convinced that I did it, you would feel the same way after reading it. And I know I'll probably be insulted in someway or another for saying all this (I'm sure that's part of being a forum n00b ). So all I can do is hope that someone will see this through my eyes and give me the benefit of the doubt.

--

I also hope you will pardon my excessive use of that long dash thing (I believe it's sometimes called an m-dash). I happen to be sending this from a phone which features the particular character, and I've found that I find it rather elegant to use.

(Please don't insult me for that. )

Comment

Jaffrob's fine. I'm actually a bit curious as to the circumstances of his banning. Was someone actually present to report an incident and Flak received the report AND Jaffrob was still online so that he could get banned? Seems kind of sudden.

Anyways... I can vouch for Jaffrob; he is a (daily?) regular. The only situation I can imagine him getting banned for would be exploring a map quirk with the orb and not realizing it. He has let a "friend" play on his account a few times before. That's about all I can corroborate. I can't recall Jaffrob ever doing something banworthy, or "warning-worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by ctr2yellowbird View Post
                Jaffrob's fine. I'm actually a bit curious as to the circumstances of his banning. Was someone actually present to report an incident and Flak received the report AND Jaffrob was still online so that he could get banned? Seems kind of sudden.

Anyways... I can vouch for Jaffrob; he is a (daily?) regular. The only situation I can imagine him getting banned for would be exploring a map quirk with the orb and not realizing it. He has let a "friend" play on his account a few times before. That's about all I can corroborate. I can't recall Jaffrob ever doing something banworthy, or "warning-worthy."
                I second everything here.

Comment

So tetrahedron here you say it was a friend and in your PM to me you said it was you, which is it?

Comment

What? When did I say it was me in my PM? If you're referring to the very last part, I meant to say that from your point of view, maybe I did it or maybe I didn't. I wasn't suggesting that it actually could have been either one, I guess that was a bit unclear.

Or do you mean when I said I had done orb sabotage before? The explanation for why I did that is in the PM, it wasn't a week ago, that happened a few months ago.

Comment

Please PM me your information. The IP you are posting from is not in the banlist on the server. The user names Jaffob or Jaffrob are not there either.

Comment

Working...
                      X