Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by uznkeiqmet View Post
    They forgot UT3 is not a console game, and they gave it a console menu, and the gears of war look.
    Hmmm, nice to see the whiners are still about. At least we know you (sort of) care

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Moloko View Post
    The "online clout" of those other games is what truly baffles. Tried to love em ;CS, TF2, L4D even BF:BC2 , most seem to either revolve around camping in some form or peeping round corners, whilst camping as with CS. For me the movement possibilities are really what differentiates the UTs and sets them apart.

Nothing matches the buzz from the raw gladitorial style of play found in UT3.Undoubtedly Epic deserved more success with UT3, why didn't they get it? Split community infighting? Too high expectations, idk? it's been debated too much already in the three years.

So it's been a fun 3 Yrs, more than had my money's worth. Thx Epic
    They forgot UT3 is not a console game, and they gave it a console menu, and the gears of war look.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT seems to be an acquired taste. Happy B-day and thank you to all at Epic that gave us that which we so dearly love.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cr4zyb4st4rd View Post
    indeed flak. Maybe it's time for a new ut?
    +1

PS=10chars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LMAO I got my copy on the 20th by getting some kid to pull one from the back at Fry's. When I got to the register it would not ring up!
    The girl found a way and I installed it that night.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    aheeeee! New UT please ;'D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    Can it really be three years?
    Indeed Flak. Maybe it's time for a new UT?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know what PC I had at the time when just the demo was around but it was worse than my current one.
    And my current one is an AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 2.1GHz with 1GB RAM and have a GeForce 7600 GT (I'm running Win XP on it) but UT3 works smoothly with 30-40 frames and nice graphics

PS: *mad laughing*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hahahaha the main reason I bought a new PC 3 years ago was so I could play UT3. I've played loads of other games over the years but UT3 still keeps me coming back for more. Best gameplay and most exciting gamin I've had.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2 video cards, one computer, and 3 years. i didn't partake in the demo days, so i'm still a bit skill challenged, but i've loved every second of it.

bought it at launch for an under spec machine that ran @ 800x600 barely.

now i'm @ 1440 x 900, and my eyes love me for it.
    a long strange trip.

Thank you Epic.

rek70/friedmayonaisse

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow!!! yeah,the demo version...that was fun...(P4 3,6ghz,ati 800)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    happy Bday UT3
    i was so sick that my pc cant handdle it that my wifey allowed me to build a new pc....2 times...thx epics for the nice game...and the PC...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The "online clout" of those other games is what truly baffles. Tried to love em ;CS, TF2, L4D even BF:BC2 , most seem to either revolve around camping in some form or peeping round corners, whilst camping as with CS. For me the movement possibilities are really what differentiates the UTs and sets them apart.

Nothing matches the buzz from the raw gladitorial style of play found in UT3.Undoubtedly Epic deserved more success with UT3, why didn't they get it? Split community infighting? Too high expectations, idk? it's been debated too much already in the three years.

So it's been a fun 3 Yrs, more than had my money's worth. Thx Epic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    .... and 2 long weeks

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X