No announcement yet.

Happy 3rd Birthday UT3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO I got my copy on the 20th by getting some kid to pull one from the back at Fry's. When I got to the register it would not ring up!
    The girl found a way and I installed it that night.

Comment

Originally posted by cr4zyb4st4rd View Post
      indeed flak. Maybe it's time for a new ut?
      +1

PS=10chars

Comment

UT seems to be an acquired taste. Happy B-day and thank you to all at Epic that gave us that which we so dearly love.

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
          The "online clout" of those other games is what truly baffles. Tried to love em ;CS, TF2, L4D even BF:BC2 , most seem to either revolve around camping in some form or peeping round corners, whilst camping as with CS. For me the movement possibilities are really what differentiates the UTs and sets them apart.

Nothing matches the buzz from the raw gladitorial style of play found in UT3.Undoubtedly Epic deserved more success with UT3, why didn't they get it? Split community infighting? Too high expectations, idk? it's been debated too much already in the three years.

So it's been a fun 3 Yrs, more than had my money's worth. Thx Epic
          They forgot UT3 is not a console game, and they gave it a console menu, and the gears of war look.

Comment

Originally posted by uznkeiqmet View Post
            They forgot UT3 is not a console game, and they gave it a console menu, and the gears of war look.
            Hmmm, nice to see the whiners are still about. At least we know you (sort of) care

Comment

Working...
            X