Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Tips for UT newcomers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
    It is pretty simple.

Install the Titan Pack Download Link
    Then install the patch Download Link
    Then join a Server and pew pew!!

You forgot to mention "download a pile of custom maps" . EgoMan, there are tons of maps in the User Maps & Mods section. You probably want to pick up all of the CPB, UOF,HOLP,and COMP pack(s) as a minimum.

Comment

thanks guys!
      what's the newest patch - v5 oder v2.1? found both
      what's the advantage i get from those maps/mods - will i not have to download them anymore before loading up the map or would i know even see those servers without downloading them beforehand?

Comment

Originally posted by EgoMan View Post
        thanks guys!
        what's the newest patch - v5 oder v2.1? found both
        what's the advantage i get from those maps/mods - will i not have to download them anymore before loading up the map or would i know even see those servers without downloading them beforehand?
        If you don't download them, you can still play those maps online (at least for me). It will just take longer to join. Downloading the custom content means more maps, mods, it gets more creative than just the UT Epic maps.

Comment

it looks good.

Comment

thanks for the tips.

Comment

My biggest tip is rework weapon preference order tier to match what you are best with and do best with... mine has always had flak at the top because i wreck with it

Comment

Working...
              X