No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 3 Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* If there were still arcade stores in Germany I'd be happy.
    I only had the chance to play in an arcade store in Tunisia when I was on holidays.
    The atmosphere was great, you could play against others and see them (raging) unlike today when you play online and can't see these people.

Nostalgia. Is this a good or a bad feeling? It makes me sad even if I think about happy things. :/

But I agree. It could make UT3 more popular and revive the arcade industry.

Comment

Originally posted by spartanmastah View Post
      Who told you this?,Unreal Tournament 3 is Very Popular.Sure its not the new Call of Duty, But it's Still a Very Popular Game.
      Tim Sweeney, the founder of Epic Games, did in this interview back in July of last year.

There have been no patches to the game in almost two years (despite a very lengthy bug list being provided by the community the whole time), they've announced it being shelved, and all support of any kind beyond Flak lurking the forums and keeping the servers going has been dropped.

No company would drop a game like that two years after it comes out if it was considered financially successful. Valve is still doing all that and more for the two games you listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldaron07 View Post
        Tim Sweeney, the founder of Epic Games, did in this interview back in July of last year.

There have been no patches to the game in almost two years (despite a very lengthy bug list being provided by the community the whole time), they've announced it being shelved, and all support of any kind beyond Flak lurking the forums and keeping the servers going has been dropped.

No company would drop a game like that two years after it comes out if it was considered financially successful. Valve is still doing all that and more for the two games you listed.
        Support may have been Dropped,But There are Still loads of Servers and the Community is Very big.
        But Regardless if there is Support or not,Arcades Would bring it New life.

Comment

Bumpity Bump 3:The Legacy

Comment

Working...
          X