Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReEnter Serial on any Game Launche

hi,

somehow i have to re enter my serial for UT 3 anytime i launche the game Ö.ö?? why?

how can i fix this?

I dunno why it caused that, I only ( for me, dunno if this work for everybody ) found a "solution" simply making backup with winzip the savedata and config folder in another safe place. If you get this issue, you can do this:
    1) Enter UT3 game
    2) Enter the key save it and logg on.
    3) Exit game
    4) Backup savedata and config folders located inside the path ..\\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 use 7zip, winrar or winzip by using exactly the right click mouse menu, click the "Add file" or so is called -One zip for savedata and another for config- (may vary depending what zip soft are you using ). Once zipped save in safe place and play it.
    5) If this issue happen again only you have to delete first the old savedata and config folder. and next step is decompressing exactly in this path:

My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\SaveData
    My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Config

Comment

i got this also the current week, for some reasons i had to re-enter the cd key (happened twice). It never happened before without reasons, like new patchs and stuffs :S .
      I suspect gamespy or maybe some windows update, dunno ...

Comment

Normally happens when there's changes in the network. That includes playing offline/online.

Comment

Working...
        X