Last Ps3 patch need!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Ps3 patch need!!

Hi all!! The ps3 offline split screen multiplayer history of unreal tournament 3 cant be played if the ps3 dont have conect to psstore and I have a question for why I think the offline multiplayer dont need that ps3 have conect to internet........ Please make a patch for can play this history split screen of the game whitout internet connection THX and sorry for bad english!!

Originally posted by oleguer View Post
    Hi all!! The ps3 offline split screen multiplayer history of unreal tournament 3 cant be played if the ps3 dont have conect to psstore and I have a question for why I think the offline multiplayer dont need that ps3 have conect to internet........ Please make a patch for can play this history split screen of the game whitout internet connection THX and sorry for bad english!!
    If you already have the game updated, you should be able to play splitscreen games offline.

However, if you are trying to play campaign on splitscreen, it is currently impossible, for some reason. I assume by "history of unreal tournament 3" means campaign, but I can't be sure. If you have further questions, you can always post in your native language, and we can use google translator.

Comment

Yes the "history" are campaign mode and i can play it with split screen if I have conect to psstore and I cant if i dont connect to psstore..... I think that need a patch to fix them because the split screen campaign dont need conect to psstore for nothing...... I make this post for this reason that any programer can make a patch to can used the split screen campaign whiout the psstore conection.... THX & sorry for bad english

Comment

Originally posted by oleguer View Post
        Yes the "history" are campaign mode and i can play it with split screen if I have conect to psstore and I cant if i dont connect to psstore..... I think that need a patch to fix them because the split screen campaign dont need conect to psstore for nothing...... I make this post for this reason that any programer can make a patch to can used the split screen campaign whiout the psstore conection.... THX & sorry for bad english
        Yeah, that's an annoying bug of some sort. Instant action works just fine, though, but if you want trophies for campaign play, you are going to have to connect to the PSN.

Comment

Working...
        X